Profile for Fiona Hunt > Reviews

Content by Fiona Hunt

Fiona Hunt (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12

Fantastic

STOLEN
STOLEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific as usual, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: STOLEN (Kindle Edition)
I was asked to review this book by the author. Well I can honestly say I have loved all the twists and turns of this story. It's given me an in depth look at the characters. It makes me feel as if I am watching the story via a tv programme like Bones/Criminal Minds lol.

This starts off with a murder (like all good thrillers) that has some suspicious characters and why is a child screaming their head off in the woods I wouldn't know. Also carries on with The Captain (Marty's dad) on how he is and what happened with him in the previous book. I've still got reservations on Detective Jean Whitley as I think she can sometimes be a bit stuck up. But I have loved the way Dawn winds her characters around situations that is beyond anyone's control. She has shown us how Marty's family are involved in this book more from the past. The twists you do not see coming and the way things go with this story, I think it will be another Best Seller for Ms Whidden.

A Million Guilty Pleasures
A Million Guilty Pleasures

5.0 out of 5 stars What a ride, 26 Jun. 2014
I was asked to review this for Netgalley. I've read book 1 which gave you the insight to the characters - Delaine (Laine), Noah, Dez, David, Polly, Mason, Faye and Mack.

Delaine originally sold her body for a cool $2 million to get her mother (Faye) a heart transplant as she was dying. Noah was the person who bought her. No one knew they would fall in love. David Stone is Noah Crawford's business partner and ex-best friend. He is so obnoxious and conniving little so and so lol. I wouldn't want to cross him on a dark night. I loved the sex scenes in this book, the way Noah and Laine fought tooth and nail not to let ANYONE know their secret. I also loved the ending of the book and would love to read more of C.L. Parker's books in the future.

A Million Dirty Secrets: The Million Dollar Duet Part One
A Million Dirty Secrets: The Million Dollar Duet Part One

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 50 shades and more, 23 Jun. 2014
I bought this as I had been given book 2 by Netgalley to review. Now as far as 50 Shades goes, this book has to be up there with the best of them. C.L. Parker's A Million Dirty Secrets is just that, a million dirty, naughty secrets.

Noah Crawford is a rich and powerful man who could have any woman he wants, but after a relationship goes wrong, he walks into a seedy joint and BUYS Delaine Talbot for a cool $2 million. Delaine Talbot (prefers Laine) is a 24 yr old woman who's mother has a heart condition and she desperately needs a heart transplant, the only way Laine can get it for her is to sell herself to the highest bidder in this seedy joint which happened to be Noah Crawford.

This goes back and forth between them. Their feelings, the sex they have and how they perceive each other. Neither thought what would happen between them would. This is one hell of a scorching book that makes you feel for BOTH the characters. Can't wait to read A Million Guilty Pleasures.

Where the Bodies are Buried
Where the Bodies are Buried

3.0 out of 5 stars Not keen, 18 Jun. 2014
I was given this to read through Netgalley. I thought it was going to be a fast paced kind of book. Unfortunately for me, I never really got into the pace of it at all. I've never read anything by this author and to be honest, I am not sure I will again.

I can just about understand the Glasgow accent, but I just never grasped the characters. Sorry to those that did enjoy his book, I just didn't get to grips with it.

The Billionaire Biker: A Billionaire's Club Story (The Billionaire's Club: New York Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boy with attitude, 16 Jun. 2014
I was asked to review this book in a series. This is the third and final book in the The Billionaire's Club series. This introduces the final brother Sean Morrow and his love interest Abigail Prescott.

I wasn't keen at the beginning with Sean and his attitude with the way he was treating Abby, but as the story got underway, it finally started picking up. I love the raunchy scenes with how fierce they both was. I think the Sean character could of done with a bit more in depth to why his father didn't want to know and what Jax did for him for standing up against Jax's mum (Sean's step mother). But all in all I loved the way these books all came together and incorporated all 3 brothers.

The Billion Dollar Bad Boy: A Billionaire's Club Story (The Billionaire's Club: New York Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unrequited love, 15 Jun. 2014
Well I was asked to review this and I bought book 1 so I could understand the concept of the story.

This book is about Donavan Morrow. Son number 2 in the Morrow clan. He has to sell a piece of land to the De Winter family, but does he really want to sell it? It's another sexy fast paced kind of story with plenty of raunchy scenes.

How far would you go to save a piece of your birthright?

BROKEN IMAGE
BROKEN IMAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars How far would you go for a perfect body?, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: BROKEN IMAGE (Kindle Edition)
I have read this authors books before and if you haven't, then YOU NEED TO!

I was asked to read this as I love the author. Her books are about real life and the things that happen. Have you worried about what you look like? Do you wished your body could be better. Then please read this book and see what happens when 1 woman with the peer pressure around her makes her look at herself and think this is what she wants/needs on the streets of Beverly Hills.

I loved the intricate ways the author wove her tale and makes you as a reader think about self image and how far would you go to be perfect.

The Billion Dollar Bachelor: A Billionaire's Club Story (The Billionaire's Club: New York Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, OMG, 13 Jun. 2014
I have the other 2 books in the series to read and thought I best read from book 1. I wasn't sure how this book would of come out as it was only 100 pages. I found the characters rather normal in the beginning and wasn't sure how they were going to interact. Jax was a brash kinda character in a bar getting sloshed lol, then in comes Pandora all sexy as hell lol. The attraction between them is electrifying and boy do they get into so sexual scenes.

I loved the boy and fell in love with Jax (Bad Boy as always lol). Can't wait to read book 2 - The Billion Dollar Bad Boy (The Billionaire's Club #2).

Embers & Ice (Rouge Book 2)
Embers & Ice (Rouge Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 12 Jun. 2014
I was asked to read this by the author as I had read her previous book Rouge which I adored. This carries on from where Rouge finished. Hunter has been caught by the Agents and is sent to ICE. You get to meet loads of different and weird characters who has special powers like Hunter. You also get to know a slight bit more about Joshua, Eli and Jenny on a road trip.

I loved the way Hunter is starting to make herself into a hero and she starts standing up for herself. There are a few twists and turns in this compelling book 2 of the series and the twist at the end will want you to get Isabella Modra writing the next part in the series

*Hint* Isabella Modra, if you are reading this, PLEASE HURRY UP with book 3 ;) x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12