Profile for Aligod > Reviews

Kenwood Chef AT358 Thermo Resist - blender
Kenwood Chef AT358 Thermo Resist - blender
Offered by BestBuyUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Blender, 24 Jun. 2015
I have been thinking about buying this for ages but was unclear whether it would fit my chef, but having asked a question from another reviewer I was told that it would so I took the plunge. Whrn I first went to use it I was a bit unure if the advice that I had been given was correct but after actually making the effort to read the instructions and see how to attach it it is perfect. So far have only used it once to blend a hot sauce and it was fabulous. easy to use and clean after. My only problem is that I am quite short and once it is attached to the chef if I wan to add hot liquid I have to stand on a chair but this is not a critisism of the blender or chef!

Nature Bound Women's Neoprene Wellies (EU 40)
Nature Bound Women's Neoprene Wellies (EU 40)
Offered by Craigdon Mountain Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars great wellies., 8 Mar. 2015
I wanted some basic wellies as the last pair had split at the heal, not much good walking the dogs in the wet. I looked at many in a variety of price ranges and these, one of the cheaper ones had the best reviews. Well I have to say, I have not been disappointed. They are so comfortable and warm and the fit is great. Would buy again.

Cd Dvd Cleaning Set
Cd Dvd Cleaning Set

5.0 out of 5 stars little bargain., 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cd Dvd Cleaning Set (Misc.)
Good stuff! Had some very well used Sherlock Holmes DVD s that kept freezing half way through and used this on them. They are like brand new now and play faultlessly.

Solitaire Vegas: New for 2015! Download and play the best classic Casino Style card game app free on Kindle and Android! With Slots and Duels Tournaments! (no internet needed - play online or offline)

4.0 out of 5 stars great free game, 12 Oct. 2014
I love this solitude game, I've always preferred Vegas and the only reason this only gets a 4 star and not a 5 is the irritating adds that pop up...usually just as I go to touch the screen and as my broadband is slow everything freezes while the web page come up before I can return to my game. Apart from this I just love it!

Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)
Want You Dead (Roy Grace series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 3 Oct. 2014
Could not put this book down. From the very start to the last page. Another great in the Roy Grace series. Get writing please, I'm waiting for the next one!

The Doll Maker (Byrne & Balzano Book 8)
The Doll Maker (Byrne & Balzano Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read!, 26 Sept. 2014
Another great Byrne and Balzano Read. Couldn't put it down. If you are a fan of Montanari then it's a must!

Novelty Cake Baking Tin - George Pig
Novelty Cake Baking Tin - George Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cake tin, 7 Aug. 2014
Fabulous cake tin, I am no baker and my decorating skills are a touch suspect but even I impressed family and friends after making a cake in this! The only thing that would improve it is a recipe for the correct size batter and tips for cooking it as I had to trawl the net to find out how much I would need and then I overestimated!

David Mason Design RHS Sunflower Garlic Jar
David Mason Design RHS Sunflower Garlic Jar

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Garlic Pot, 9 May 2014
This is a pretty little pot, although a little smaller than I envisioned, it fits 2 elephant garlic bulbs in or 3 smaller ones but it does look pretty in my kitchen!

15.6 inch 15 inch Compact Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Laptop Case Computer Bag with Double Zipper Double Side Pocket Water Resistant for ACER Aspire/Samsung/Packard Bell EasyNote/Toshiba Satellite/HP Pavilion/Sony Vaio/Asus/Apple Macbook
Offered by TaylorHe

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 6 Aug. 2013
Really fun laptop sleeve, nice quality and good fit. I bought it as a gift for my son and he was really pleased with the design and qulity of the product.

Viva Mexico
Viva Mexico

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday memories!, 6 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Viva Mexico (Audio CD)
I bought this for my sister after we had been to Mexico for a holiday and heard a Mariarchi band. The CD bought back great memories of Mexico, very traditional sounds, just good, cheerful music. My only complaint is that I could not work out the autorip for my kindle so I won't be able to play it on my next holiday!

Page: 1 | 2