ARRAY(0xa9bdb7d4)

Kfh1979

The Gro Company Louberry Bear Mobile
The Gro Company Louberry Bear Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous mobile, 25 Sep 2011
I bought this for my baby as it was neutral in colour. Plays a nice lullaby and is easy to set up.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Food Warmer
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for feeding when out and about, 25 Sep 2011
I bought this as I was sick of being given a tiny coffee cup of water to heat a bottle for my screaming, starving baby in restaurants!
Since buying this, I use it everywhere I go as it means I never need to wait for someone to warm the bottle or bring me water. I also use it for heating bottles overnight as it saves me a trip downstairs! You can either pour boiling water from the flask into the lid to heat bottles/food jars, or you can make bottles up using the water directly from the flask. The water stays very hot for at least 8 hours.

My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
My Buggy Buddy Pram Clip
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clip for carrying extra bags, 25 Sep 2011
Great clip which is simple to use and will hold several shopping bags on pushchair handles. It seems fairly strong so far.

Emergency Vehicles (Lift and Look)
Emergency Vehicles (Lift and Look)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler loves this book, 24 Aug 2011
My 2 year old son loves this book. We read it every night and there is so much to look at and talk about on each page.

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 20 Feb 2011
I bought this clock for my little boy who was about to turn 2 and it came very quickly. He'd always been a bad sleeper and we'd done various sleep training methods which had worked but he always woke before 6. The clock is so simple for young children to understand with just a sun for day and a star for night so once we showed him and every night we show him the star is up and sun has gone to bed and he seems to understand so now wakes at gone 7am every morning. There is a little story book that goes with the clock. I found the time quite hard to set on the clock but my husband had no problems! It runs of mains with no battery option so we had to move a few items of furniture round to put it in a place where he could see the face. Great item.