Profile for Vgjb > Reviews

Greased Lightning Showroom Shine 1Ltr Waterless Car Wash, Wax & Polish
Offered by Greased Lightning
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don't Believe It!, 9 Jun 2014
Having first seen this in a store and watched the video I thought "I don't believe it", eventually I bought some directly from the supplier and when I used it I was in utter amazement and thought "I don't believe it". It cleaned and polished and made my car shine like new. I am now using it on my caravan, a job I hate but this is making the task much more bearable.

I did give my car a quick wash down before hand because I did not want to risk scratching it. I have not washed my caravan down and it does seem to clean, wax and polish without scratching, amazing.

Just try to keep it off the windscreen. Really pleased with the product and I will be ordering some more. I don't think it will go as far as claimed, but then again how much is a liberal application? maybe I am using too much, but I am very pleased with the stuff.

Samplitude Music Studio 2014 (PC)
Samplitude Music Studio 2014 (PC)
Offered by Downloadbuyer
Price: 42.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Computer Recording is quite involved., 7 May 2014
Bought this to record on, it has a lot going for it but it is quite involved being menu driven. I'm basically a musician who wants to record and don't want to get bogged down with all the menus so in essence I have gone back to mu trusty 8 track Tascam recorder. It doesn't have as many functions or capabilities so I have to play things until I get them right instead of relying on computer wizardry.
The bonus is my playing improves and I don't spend ages at a computer screen so I get to do what I like to do; play my instruments.
However if you are of the mind that you want to do amazing things with to your recordings via a computer music studio it is a great piece of kit, it is just not for me and I think that would be true no matter what software system I had.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 5:29 PM BST

Calgary Dining Table
Calgary Dining Table

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Well made, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Calgary Dining Table
It is a great table. At it's smallest it seats our quite well and on Sundays (we still have Sunday family dinner) it extends to sit 6 or 8 and hold all of the dishes with it being that bit wider than many kitchen/ dining tables.

Improvising Blues Piano - The basic principles of blues piano explained for the intermediate-level pianist in an easy-to-grasp fashion - Schott ... - (ED 12504) (The Schott Pop Styles Series)
by Tim Richards
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Wanted to Playe Blues and Boogie., 7 May 2014
This is a really great book. I've been playing piano for 10 years now mainly classical and swing jazz. I've always wanted to get into the Blues and have bought several books on blues and boogie woogie in the past but never been able to get into it. With this book I have a real chance. I'm starting at the very beginning and working my way through. The accompanying CD is really well recorded and a great inspiration to keep on with the steady progress I'm making. Just got to keep trying the improvisation choruses too.

80 Original Hits & Rarities
80 Original Hits & Rarities
Offered by Music-Shop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock n Roll is here to stay, 7 May 2014
Great, love it, saw Gene Vincent and the Blue Caps circa 1960 just think he is one of the all time great rock n rolloers wiyh a voice that can bring ballads alive too.

Rico Royal Tenor Saxophone Reeds - Box of 10 -Strength 2.5
Rico Royal Tenor Saxophone Reeds - Box of 10 -Strength 2.5
Price: 27.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Dependable Rico Royals, 25 April 2014
These reeds are very uniform and play straight from the box. However like all natural reeds they DO Vary. Out of the box of 10, 4 look great, 4 look Ok and 2 look like they should not be in there. I have tried many reeds and it is always the same, sometimes even more poor ones. Someone commented that with reeds it should be "Buy one get one free" a great thought but I doubt it will ever happen.

Bergner bg-6947 Aluminium Frying Pan with Induction Base, 24 x 5 cm
Bergner bg-6947 Aluminium Frying Pan with Induction Base, 24 x 5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars JUst Love It, 26 Mar 2014
We wanted a lightweight frying pan to replace our heavy cast iron and it had to work on our induction hotplates. It is great, lightweight and induction friendly with space to move tings about. Great purchase, very pleased.

Leyton Lighting Linkable LED Striplight, Warm White 292 Lumen Output, only 4.5W Energy Consumption, Mains Powered, Length 330mm
Price: 20.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite warm white, 20 Jan 2014
A little disappointed in the brightness of this item. Bought it to replace an under cabinet warm white fluorescent tube but this is more of a dull brown than a warm white.

Trevi 40W Soundbar 2.1 Stereo System perfect for LCD TVs (Black)
Trevi 40W Soundbar 2.1 Stereo System perfect for LCD TVs (Black)
Offered by Renshaw House
Price: 77.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 Jan 2014
I really like a full rounded sound when listening to music which unfortunately is lacking in laptops and all in one's. I plugged this Trevi bar in and my reaction was "Wow how wonderful". There is a whole range of adjustments available, it has a built in subwoofer, it's really neat and sits on the shelf behind my all in one and a very handy little remote for on/off, volume up or down and 3D sound if required. It does not have that all consuming thumping Bass but then again I don't want that so it suits my tastes just right. I'm pleased I chose it and it was thanks to people leaving feedback that helped with my choice.

28cm Aluminium Frying Pan with Ceramic Coating and Induction Base
28cm Aluminium Frying Pan with Ceramic Coating and Induction Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Induction Perfect, 15 Dec 2013
We bought this to replace our cast iron frying pan and needed a pan that would work on our induction hob. It does! And it is so very easy to clean. Great purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6