Profile for Vgjb > Reviews

Stellar Tall Potato Masher For Non-Stick
Stellar Tall Potato Masher For Non-Stick
Offered by The Moorlands Cookshop

5.0 out of 5 stars A great masher, 5 Mar. 2015
This seems to be a great masher, keeps knuckles well away from the hot potatoes. Just what we wanted.

HoMedics Automatic Deluxe Arm  Blood Pressure Monitor
HoMedics Automatic Deluxe Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by HoMedics Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax, it's just good for yourr blood pressure., 11 Feb. 2015
Suffer from High Blood pressure, does the trip to the Doctors send your blood pressure soaring? Then test it at home in your normal environment. This blood pressure monitor is easy to use, accurate and takes the stress away from having your blood pressure checked. We have found it a boon. Even helped us stop worrying about sky high blood pressure because we are not stressed out at the Doctors or the hospital. It also gives you Heart rate and the category of risk in the side bar. Pleased we got it.

Karcher Fensterreiniger WV 2 plus - Akku-Fenstersauger, 280mm Arbeitsbreite, 100 ml Schmutzwasserbehälter, ca. 25 Minuten Betriebszeit (European Version)
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Best aid to cleaning windows yet, 11 Feb. 2015
When my daughter in law told me how good these were I didn't really believe it. Now I have one it is like the difference between possing clothes and then wringing them out by hand compared to a modern washing machine. When it arrived I put it on charge and when fully charged I set about the windows, I was so amazed I did all the windows upstairs and down and the patio doors too. Amazing. So it is goodbye to buckets of water, sponges, wash leathers and polishing cloths and hello Karcher and spray.

Strictly Come Dancing
Strictly Come Dancing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Band from Strictly, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Strictly Come Dancing (Audio CD)
Great band, great selection. It is just what we wanted. One of the joys of strictly is this band and we were not disappointed with this CD.

Bass Guitar (Fretboard Roadmaps)
Bass Guitar (Fretboard Roadmaps)
by Fred Sokolow

5.0 out of 5 stars Moveable Bass Patterns, 6 Feb. 2015
This is a good book and an excellent CD that takes you through the bass melodies to help you get the timing and intonation correct. There are also play along pieces too. I like the idea of looking at the fretboard from this perspective, as a series of patterns transferable for each key. It is a great help to those setting out to learn the Bass guitar as well as more experienced player.

2X Silver Head Key Chrome Buttons Strap Lock Straplock for Electric Guitar Bass
2X Silver Head Key Chrome Buttons Strap Lock Straplock for Electric Guitar Bass

4.0 out of 5 stars Strap Secure, 18 Dec. 2014
They are simply great. I was tired of my guitar coming undone so I fitted these and they work fine. The screws are quite slim but fitted perfectly into the holes of my Gibson ES339 but were far too small for my Epiphone SG.

Fisual S-Flex Studio Grade White Speaker Cable 2 x 0.75mm - 10m Length
Fisual S-Flex Studio Grade White Speaker Cable 2 x 0.75mm - 10m Length
Offered by AudioVisual Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable, 6 Dec. 2014
It seems like good quality cable and well insulated, just what I needed for my speakers, and at a great price too. Just cut it to the length you require and attach it to your chosen connectors, mine were banana connectors at one end and spade connectors at the other end. Great product, great price, prompt delivery. What more can I say?

4 Angled Spade Connectors - Speaker Cable Screw Terminals Gold Plated with Red and Black Push On Covers SPATER01
Offered by Underwood Audio

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Connect., 1 Dec. 2014
Great connectors, just do the job they are designed for. Arrived promptly.

Dali Zensor 1 Light Walnut
Dali Zensor 1 Light Walnut
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great Sound., 29 Nov. 2014
I was wanting some good speakers to replace my Denon Mission speakers as I was upgrading to the DM39 DAB. After a great deal of research I decided to spend the extra few pounds and get these DALI. I am not disappointed. The sound is really excellent. I like a full sound, warm and full but not bass heavy, but with some bass. These are the ones and they will only get better when they have been run in for a few weeks or months.

They look superb too with the grill in place but even better with the speakers uncovered. They also come with 4 banana connectors which I did not know about at the time, however you will have to provide the speaker connecting cable. But hey these are really amazing speakers.

Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves Large 24-26cm
Thermoskin Pair of Arthritic Gloves Large 24-26cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Warming and Supportive., 21 Nov. 2014
They are great, warm, comforting and supportive. I got the large size to make sure they fitted over my knobbly finger joints and the are just right.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8