Profile for bonbon > Reviews

Ice Cream / Mashed Potato Scoop
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 2.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy!!!, 9 April 2014
I did not realise it would be sent from China if I had known I would not have bought it!!! Maybe my own fault for not looking properly. The item itself is cheaply made, you get what you pay for!!! Rough edges on the scoop and handle, sharp edges also in parts of the handle quite dangerous, do not feel safe to use it on food due the roughness on the scoop edge.

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
My son loves this game. Much better at it than me. Gets him thinking and problem solving could do with some hints

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Oct 2013
These headphones were just what I was looking for. Fit over the ears nicely and very comfortable to wear. Brilliant

Open Season 1-3 [DVD] [2011]
Open Season 1-3 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Martin Lawrence
Price: 6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Open Season 1-3 [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Great value. My son loves Open Season. Bought this for his socking at Christmas. He will be delighted to have all the films

Sistema split Storage Container, 350ml, Coloured, 3 Pack
Sistema split Storage Container, 350ml, Coloured, 3 Pack
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Oct 2013
These were just what I needed for school snacks. Great colours too. Sistema what can I say you can't go wrong.

Character World Clone Wars Mission Single Rotary Duvet Set
Character World Clone Wars Mission Single Rotary Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
My son loved his new bedding. Being a huge star wars fan this completed his newly decorated room. Great value.

Reverseable Magnetic Roll Up Dart Board With Darts Dartboard One side Target on Reverse
Offered by InternetukShop
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Oct 2013
Quality looks great. Can not comment on whether it functions well as it has been bought as part of a present. It comes in a tin tube so safely packaged.

Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods Rebels Vs. Villains Multi-Pack
Angry Birds Star Wars Telepods Rebels Vs. Villains Multi-Pack
Offered by Fuzion
Price: 11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 5 Oct 2013
I did not get this item from amazon but it is priced the same. My son thinks these are fantastic and a great addition to the game he has on my kindle fire. They can be a little fiddly to get on the pod but he can manage them now. They seem to be pretty durable as long as the chip on the bottom does not get damaged.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 9:40 PM BST

Hudora Steel Balance Bike  (Orange/Silver)
Hudora Steel Balance Bike (Orange/Silver)

2.0 out of 5 stars hudora bike, 10 Aug 2010
My Mum bought this bike for my son aged 2 and half. He is quite tall for his age so he could manage to put his feet on the floor but if any smaller he would not be able to.
We have had great problems with the brakes on it. They seem to stick out a bit so he bangs his foot on them when pushing along, this then moves the brakes and they sart to rub on the wheel sometimes stopping the wheel completely. We have resorted to removing the brakes completely.
I would reccomend looking for a bike without brakes after all they have their feet on the ground so they don't really need them.