Profile for TruthSeeker > Reviews

Content by TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker "NessBabe"

Pashmina Various Colours Scarf Stole Wrap Christmas Gift (Teal Green)
Pashmina Various Colours Scarf Stole Wrap Christmas Gift (Teal Green)
Offered by Kuldip LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Colour, 19 May 2014
I am very happy with this scarf. The colour is beautiful and its wearing potential is versatile as it is large enough to use as an accessory in different ways.

SupaHome Soap Holder Set (Set of 2) SHP81
SupaHome Soap Holder Set (Set of 2) SHP81
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eureka, 15 May 2014
I've been trying to solve the problem of 'where to keep the soap' in my little loo with its tiny sink for over a month now. Plasterboard walls have defeated my attempts to use standard soap holders and so I resorted to trying suction holders on the tiles but I've worked my way through a few and they always fall off.

These simple devices work. I am no fan of plastic and they can hardly be described as elegant but I am just relieved to have soap at hand where I need it.

I should possibly just state that it's early days (they only arrived this morning) and time may change my experience, but at the moment I am happy.

Secret of the Panpipes
Secret of the Panpipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 18 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Secret of the Panpipes (Audio CD)
I bought this CD eleven years ago and have never tired of listening to it. I can honestly say that it is the most relaxing and calming music that I have ever been fortunate enough to come across. I found it particularly useful as background ambience while studying for my degree. I would also highly recommend playing Secret of the Panpipes in any situation that would benefit from a soothing influence.