Profile for Kate > Reviews

FRAKTA BLUE LARGE SHOPPING, LAUNDRY BAG SET OF 3
FRAKTA BLUE LARGE SHOPPING, LAUNDRY BAG SET OF 3
Offered by K & N Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
For laundry, what more can I say?

Additional Module for Netatmo Weather Station
Additional Module for Netatmo Weather Station

Good but of kit.

Accessotech 12 Pairs 100% Cotton General Purpose Moisturising Lining White Gloves Beauty
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
I use these for gardening with latex gloves over the top.

Netatmo Rain Gauge for Netatmo Weather Station
Netatmo Rain Gauge for Netatmo Weather Station

Works very well.

The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
by Carson McCullers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Aug. 2012
Great book, also downloaded the film which is a bit different but well worth watching if you have read the book.

Breville VCF042 Wake Cup Hot Water Dispenser
Breville VCF042 Wake Cup Hot Water Dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars A great machine!, 17 Dec. 2010
In over thirty years this is my fourth bedside tea making machine. The old ones never broke they just got too noisy ( the clock mechanism gets noisier over the years). This new machine is by far the best. It is slightly smaller, so more space on bedside table. I am putting my own stainless steel teapot underneath ( must be placed precisely) to make the tea in, I can get 2.5 mugs worth. My own teapot is a much better pourer than my old teasmade teapot. Of course you can use just mugs but I don't want to fiddle about squeezing tea bags.
The light is really good, nice and dim so you are not dazzled, you can switch it on and off at any time. The clock is a digital type display (blue light,) so I am not expecting it to get noisy. If you want to make tea manually without the alarm you just press a button. There is a built in water measuring jug in the top, but I find it easier to fill my teapot with the right amount of cold water and pour it in, I use the aforementioned watering jug to store my teabags in, about 50, really good use of space. It has a drip tray and a small storage draw underneath.
I have not used it with the alarm yet, often I prefer my own (quiet)mobile phone alarm, and then I can press the button for manually making tea.