Profile for Jack > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 23 July 2015
Great song, great band.

Disney Traditions Purrfection Marie
Disney Traditions Purrfection Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars The detail on this model is great with a good amount of weight, 3 July 2015
Bought this a gift for my girlfriend who is a massive Aristocats fan. The detail on this model is great with a good amount of weight. I would recommend this to any Disney and/or Aristocats fan out there.

Samsung OEM Samsung Galaxy Note 3/Galaxy S5 USB 3.0 Data Cable - Data Lead - Non-Retail Packaging - White
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable, 3 July 2015
Great quality cable. Bought this after my Galaxy S5 cable gave up. It's a great quality and doesn't feel like it's going to break after a week. This is the cable that should have been shipped with the Galaxy S5 as it's USB 3.0.

Samsung C5 Cloverleaf Power Cord*
Samsung C5 Cloverleaf Power Cord*
Offered by World of Data Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. After receiving a faulty cable with my ..., 3 July 2015
Great product. After receiving a faulty cable with my laptop, I decided to buy this as a replacement to avoid hassle. It's a great quality and doesn't feel like it's going to break after a week. Recommended.

TECEVO® T5 Bluetooth Water Dancing Speaker - Black - Wireless Fountain Speaker , Ideal for use with Apple iTouch, iPad 1 2 3 4 Air , iPhone 3 4 4s 5 5s 5c , HTC , Samsung Galaxy , LG , Nokia , Sony etc
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignorant reviewers who give one star for products..., 25 Dec. 2013
Let me just straight something out on here. The first review on herr for one star should not even be published. It was the buyer's fault for not reading the description properly and it ruins Amazon's review system.

Now my rant is over, let's get on with the review. The speaker itself is a very smart and sleek design. I bought it for my mum for Christmas so she can sit it in the kitchen - it almost looks like a blender...and it does blend in very well.

The sound quality is also not bad at all. You obviously cannoy expect top quality sound but it does go very loud for such a small speaker. Very good in that department.

The functions are perfect too. It takes aux, Bluetooth and card. It was extremely easy to connect to the Bluetooth and the instructions were clear. Very good functions.

Lastly, the fountain. It really does come into its own when music is playing. The fountain looks absolutely stunning and is a great gimmick to have when friends come round.

All in all this speaker is perfect for what it will bebused for. Remember, it is only ONE speaker. Not two. But the sound quality is much better than ones I found in shops like MenKind.

Top Hat Black Velour
Top Hat Black Velour
Offered by GreatDeals4you

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst quality, but too small, 12 July 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Top Hat Black Velour (Toy)
The hat itself isn't the worst quality for the price you pay. However, it is too small to fit on your head. (No I do not have a big head!) You get what you pay for.

Dixon Cider [Explicit]
Dixon Cider [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this song and get some Dixon Cider!, 11 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Smosh and have always been honest about the songs they produce, and whether they are good or bad.

This one I would have to say is up there with the good bunch. It's a very comical song with a hilarious video to go with it. Despite the humour this song provides, I think this is just a song for the Smosh fans, unless you're naturally into immature lyrics like I am!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing price and quality!, 11 July 2013
I have been trying to get some decent shorts for a while and at a cheap price as I am only a student. I ordered these without any high expectations. They have seriously bowled me over!

The sizing is perfect down to the millimeter! The colour is also exactly as described. The material doesn't feel or look cheap and I know I'm going to be wearing these a lot! Just need to choose my next colours...

If you're look for decent shorts at a good price, these will sort you out!

In Car Holder Sticky Pad Gadget Mat For Mobile Phone iPhone Blackberry Samsung
In Car Holder Sticky Pad Gadget Mat For Mobile Phone iPhone Blackberry Samsung
Offered by HOOBO

2.0 out of 5 stars An intelligent yet flawed design, 11 July 2013
I had high hopes for this sticky pad. The plan was to shove my phone on the pad when I needed somewhere to put it. The pad does an amazing job at holding the phone (Galaxy S2), however there is a slight design fault. When I pull the phone away, no matter how gently I do it, the pad comes off with it too. Frustrating really as it's not highly usable.

Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Sony PlayStation 3 Move Charging Station (PS3)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars What's this I see before me? A reasonable price from Sony?!, 15 May 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've been looking around for a charger for my PlayStation Move controllers. Of course, I naturally avoided even searching for the official model, because I thought it would be typically expensive.

I was wrong. For a fiver the price is reasonable. Sure, it doesn't have flashy LEDs or anything else on it. It just is a glossy black plastic that you stick the chargers in. It works perfectly and nothing more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3