Profile for Jill Westwood > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide
Braun Oral-B Triumph 5000 Five-Mode Power Toothbrush with Wireless Smart Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2014
Delivery good, product very good, cleans teeth well and like the timer. My boyfriend has this toothbrush so I was able to try it first. I bought at good offer price. Would recommend it

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Blue - discontinued by manufacturer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase (I had an Iphone so big step to change!), 9 Mar. 2014
Wanted a replacement for my old iphone - wanted same size, rounded edges, small enough to fit in pocket with the functionality. It has been a very good replacement. Occasionally I miss how the iphone works but think this is the better option - better value for money and can link better with other software/hardware programmes (apple products getting so restrictive with exclusivity). Would definitely recommend it.

Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Dvd ~ Unknown Artist

5.0 out of 5 stars My most favourite exercise DVD, 9 Mar. 2014
I have had this DVD for years but after years of travelling, it got old. This is my replacement DVD, works well, no issue with delivery or quality. Great for morning exercise, energises, stretches, tones, and great for learning breathing techniques. As with any instruction DVD, it is best to run through first and get used to the 2 routines (each 30 mins). Great for increasing tone and flexibility. Only exercise DVD I have not grown tired of :)

Linens Limited Super Spring Bounce Back Pillows, 4 Pack
Linens Limited Super Spring Bounce Back Pillows, 4 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the job and good value for money, 9 Mar. 2014
Pillows are good value for money. Do the job. If you want massive fluffy pillows, you need to pay more than this for them. Happy with purchase.

Plugable USB 2.0 to 10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN Wired Network Adapter for Macbook, Chromebook, Windows 10, 8.1 and Earlier, Surface Pro, Wii, Wii U, Linux (ASIX AX88772 chipset)
Offered by Plugable Technologies

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 9 Mar. 2014
Was apprehensive buying this product as I did not know how good it might work. I live in a shared flat - ground floor, block of flats in London. My room is at the other end of the flat from the lounge (where the internet connection feed is). The wireless internet does not stretch as far as my room.
Setting up the system - After a few attempts, I realised I should ALWAYS set up the plugs in the lounge together. Once they are connected - take one to my room and plug in socket there. They do connect . Have had absolutely great connection in my room. Note: I gave 4 stars as i thought it was a wireless system when I purchased it but it is not, I have to keep my laptop connected/wired to the plug in my room (no hardship as use nearest socket) but not good if another person wants to use the internet in my room whilst I am! I would recommend as a quick and easy way to access good quality internet from a room away from the main internet source (without running cable)

12 x (3 x 4pk) REPLACEMENT TOOTHBRUSH HEADS COMPATIBLE FOR BRAUN ORAL B, EB17-4,Triumph 4000, 5000

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought with new toothbrush - thought they the same as the ones on my toothbrush but they are soft version, 9 Mar. 2014
I will use these for visitors etc but not good for my regular use as they are not the same as the ones that came with my new toothbrush (bought at the same time) - too soft for me.

Blowing Out Candles Since 1986 30th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Blowing Out Candles Since 1986 30th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag
Offered by Tribal T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my niece, she loves it and uses it all the time, 9 Mar. 2014
My niece really liked this bag I bought for her 30th birthday. I liked that it did not say 30th birthday! as this one cannot date. Reasonable quality bag and still going strong after much (8 months use)

Beautiful Double Size Reversible Funky Floral Print Duvet Cover Set in Fern. Set Includes: 1 Duvet Cover, 2 Pillowcases). Create 2 Unique Looks with 1 Duvet Cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quikcly, is lovely and washes well, 9 Mar. 2014
Love that it is double side, the white green side, shown in pic, and the other side is more striped-ish and has more of the blue/turquoise than the green. Have washed duvet set many times and still happy with this purchase. Pillow cases a good size for normal pillows :)

Convector Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Kilowatt, 400 x 576 x 122 mm
Convector Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, 2 Kilowatt, 400 x 576 x 122 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than I ever thought it would, 9 Mar. 2014
Bought for my bed/sitting room when landlord/flat mate puts heating down/off. Only need on a short time and it heats the whole room very effectively. Would recommend this heater - extremely good value for money.

Titania's Fortune Cards
Titania's Fortune Cards
by Titania Hardie

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quickly, good quality, 9 Mar. 2014
I had a pack of these divination cards for many years and are my favourite pack of cards but they became so old and tatty. Needed to replace them and wanted the same pack again. These are my replacement ones. Good quality, very good. :)

Page: 1 | 2