Profile for Mrs Gillian Millett > Reviews

Content by Mrs Gillian Mi...

Mrs Gillian Millett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pedal Exerciser w/pedometer [Electronics]
Pedal Exerciser w/pedometer [Electronics]
Offered by Mobility Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easy to use and folds up so you can store ..., 11 Nov. 2015
I had a knee replacement and was advised to buy one of these to help exercise my knee and improve the flexibility. I have used it every day and it has helped. It is easy to use and folds up so you can store it easily in a cupboard.

The Ballroom Café
The Ballroom Café

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, would definitely recommend it.

InterDesign Power Lock Plastic Bar Soap Holder for Bathroom Shower - Clear
InterDesign Power Lock Plastic Bar Soap Holder for Bathroom Shower - Clear

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing. As per instructions we fitted this onto the ..., 11 Nov. 2015
Disappointing. As per instructions we fitted this onto the tiles in our shower and it fell off the wall on a regular basis, if it didn't fall off on its own it only needed to be touched and it fell off.

Miss Potter [DVD] [2006]
Miss Potter [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Renee Zellweger
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Miss Potter [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
A thoroughly enjoyable film.

The House at the End of Hope Street
The House at the End of Hope Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2015
A brilliant book, thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 15 Mar. 2014
I absolutely loved it. For me it was clearly the best film I have watched in ages. A definite must,

We Wish You A Metal Xmas
We Wish You A Metal Xmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Such an alternativer christmas cd., 15 Mar. 2014
I came across this by accident when looking for Christmas cd's. It is excellent. My husband and I both enjoy listening to heavy metal and I couldn't believe my luck when I came across this CD. My husband was delighted with his surprise present and its always played at Christmas and also throughout the year.

Mr Bean: Series 1, Volumes 1-4 (Digitally Remastered 20th Anniversary Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Top., 15 Mar. 2014
Both my husband and grandson love watching Mr Bean, and are even proficient in doing the Mr Bean dance. So I bought this set for them so they can watch him any time, especially in the school holidays when we are nominated child minders.

The Gift [DVD]
The Gift [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cate Blanchett
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Gift [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film on the television and really enjoyed it. I thought the story line was excellent making it so difficult to decide who did it. Thoroughly recommend.

Things I Couldn't Tell My Mother: My Autobiography
Things I Couldn't Tell My Mother: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read., 15 Mar. 2014
I have always loved watching Sue Johnston in the Royal Family so I bought the book to read more about her. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it highly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5