Profile for Mariana Lee > Reviews

Content by Mariana Lee

Mariana Lee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Scarlett Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 2 (In the Shadows)
Scarlett Red: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Part 2 (In the Shadows)

5.0 out of 5 stars PT Michelle has done it again!!!, 24 Sep 2014
Having red Mister Black back in May and totally loving it, I have been impatiently waiting for Scarlett Red and let me tell you it was worth the long wait!! This second book did not disappoint, it is as amazing as book 1. The story is gripping, exciting, emotional, passionate.......I don't think there are enough adjectives to describe how good it is. Bash or Mister Black is a wonderful complicated and sexy character. Red or Talia is in a way quite naive but also very strong. This couples encounters are very sexy and steamy. PT Michelle is an incredible author that once again has delivered a fantastic book. I can't wait for book 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indiscretion: Volume Four
Indiscretion: Volume Four

4.0 out of 5 stars Great end to the series, 16 Sep 2014
As with the other books in the series, volume for didn't disappoint. Chloe's and Max's journey is sexy, funny and very emotional. It is a brilliant ending to this wonderful love story.

No Ordinary Bloke
No Ordinary Bloke

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: No Ordinary Bloke (Kindle Edition)
A cute little story, sexy and funny. David is a gorgeous rough diamond and Alison is your all round nice girl next door.

Chasing Perfection Vol. 3
Chasing Perfection Vol. 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Sep 2014
I'm so happy that this third book was all I was hoping it would be. Often serial books lose momentum but Miss Parker gas done a fantastic job at keeping the story interesting. Fantastic ending for a really good series!

Chasing Perfection Vol. 2
Chasing Perfection Vol. 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot, Hot, Hot, 12 Sep 2014
I so love DeVon and his misguided ideas on sex! This second book is fabulous, I love how it's all unfolding. Roll on book 3!!!!!

Chasing Perfection Vol. 1
Chasing Perfection Vol. 1

4.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 12 Sep 2014
This book is extremely hot. DeVon is just sooo sexy and yummy! It's a great story. Can't wait to read book 2!

Black Lies
Black Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, a total must read!, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Black Lies (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the best books I've read in a while. It's a great story, definitely not your typical boy meets girl and fall in love. The plot is superb and it keeps you guessing and questioning what's going on, but when you put two and two together a is OMG, I don't want to say too much as I don't want to spoil it for others.

CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me
CARNAGE #2: The Story Of Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply WOW!, 4 Aug 2014
I hope I can do this book justice with my humble review. I totally Loved Carnage 1 and I was so scared to read this one, Lesley had put my heart through such pain and anguish with the first book that if I'm honest, I was expecting the worse. Lesley is a wonderful author that can convey the emotions the characters are feeling in such a realistic way. Once again I was put through an emotional roller coaster, I laughed and cried and got angry! Cam was always my favourite and loved the way his character was developed and his POV, it helped to understand him better and really feel his love for his Kitten. Georgia's journey was so painful to read at times, and her internal battles were so real and emotional. It was brilliant to see her strength finally show and to see how much she had grown up and matured. I didn't like Roman, although he sort of started the healing process for G, I didn't think much of him. This book is one of the best stories I've read, is so real and so well written that you feel part of it, you live every emotion the characters are living. Thank you Lesley for yet another wonderful book, I can't wait to read more of your books.

Out of Reach
Out of Reach

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Out of Reach (Kindle Edition)
This is a wonderful story of friendship, love and life itself. It is such an emotional read, I cried and laughed and cried some more. It's a wonderful story of unconditional love and friendship, so beautifully written. I'm still crying sad and happy tears.

Hopeful: (A Sexy Romance)
Hopeful: (A Sexy Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 July 2014
A very good sexy and enjoyable read with lots of fun, friendship, angst and love. A steamy sexy read !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12