Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Poppylove" (LYDBROOK, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Rush of Wings (A Rush of Wings Book #1): A Novel
A Rush of Wings (A Rush of Wings Book #1): A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Too heavenly, 13 May 2016
I enjoyed the storyline and the characters Morgan is fun and Noelle is fighting her demons with courage and strength, I'm not sure about Rick he prays too much he needs to lighten up!

Out of the Shadows (A Werewolf Wars Novel Book 1)
Out of the Shadows (A Werewolf Wars Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 7 May 2016
I enjoyed this book lots of exciting goings on. A really horrible bad guy. Lark was a strong character and very likeable, Dev sounded gorgeous and you definitely want to be there for him 😜

Into the Unknown (A Werewolf Wars Novel Book 2)
Into the Unknown (A Werewolf Wars Novel Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, 7 May 2016
I read the first book in this series and enjoyed it but this one is like walking uphill struggling to get to the top. I've been trying to figure out what makes it so hard. I'm not keen on the 2 main characters neither seem to have a strong character, they slide into their so called once in a life time love without much spark. Unfortunately they can't match Lark and Dev.

Salvaged Soul (The Ignited Series Book 3)
Salvaged Soul (The Ignited Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Still looking good, 19 Mar. 2016
I'm pleased to say our heroine is proving to be a strong character I really like her. The books are nice and long and full of great characters and a good plot 😀

Ignited (The Ignited Series Book 1)
Ignited (The Ignited Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A well told story with a strong heroine, 15 Mar. 2016
I enjoyed the book enough to download the next one in the series and I'm grateful to see that's it's a proper book with plenty of pages to get through before I'm expected to buy another.
I'm really hoping Kris will not turn out to be one of the so fickle heroines that can't make up her mind which 'soul' mate to choose I find that very irritating - great all consuming love rarely comes in the form of 2/3 males at the same time!
The author has developed a strong storyline and a strong heroine with a good support cast I'm looking forward to more of the story.
Anyway here goes I hope I won't be disappointed.

Reclamation (Book 3 The Ravening Series)
Reclamation (Book 3 The Ravening Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Three lost days!, 10 Mar. 2016
I really enjoyed this series. Strong heroine sexy macho hero and a great support cast.
My only complaint is I couldn't stop reading it and I've lost 3 days, even pretending to my husband that I've actually been doing something other than read!
Sorry Erica I daren't read anymore of your books for a while I do need to work!

Inferno (Book 4 The Kindred Series)
Inferno (Book 4 The Kindred Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Whoops I need to stop reading and work!, 1 Mar. 2016
I'm really enjoying this series and pleased that they are worth paying for, very reasonably priced and proper book length whic seems rare these days. Trouble is I haven't done anything but read for 2 days!
My only disappointment is that if Cassie suddenly decides she wants another and just Devon it will annoy me I hate fickle heroines that find their soul mates, but hey ho there's another on the sidelines, really!

Blood Rule (Dirty Blood series Book 4)
Blood Rule (Dirty Blood series Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars What a struggle, 25 Feb. 2016
What a disappointment this book is, at first I had my usual moan the books are getting shorter and more expensive but I'm glad this one is. The first three were good great characters and strong storyline with a heroine I could relate to. However that heroine I now feel like slapping she's really irritating me and her poor boyfriend Wes should tell her to clear off until she makes up her mind, he's so far down her list I don't know why he bothers!
I'm not sure about trying anymore of this series I think I've had enough

Archaic
Archaic

4.0 out of 5 stars Till the early hours, 6 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Archaic (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the book but it kept me up half the night I'm exhausted this morning.
My only criticism would be the speed with which the events happened.

Tuesday Falling
Tuesday Falling

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping well written novel, 2 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Tuesday Falling (Kindle Edition)
I find that there is a lot of rubbish on kindle these days and it takes me longer to find a really good author to keep me in my seat. S. Williams is certainly one of those authors, brilliantly written, strong vicious main character that you still love and a storyline with a difference.
My biggest disappointment is that I'm on Amazon looking for another of her/his books and there isn't one!
So please S. Williams get writing I expect to see a lot of you in the future!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6