Profile for Sue P > Reviews

Content by Sue P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Selkie Sorceress (Seal Island Trilogy Book 3)
The Selkie Sorceress (Seal Island Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seal Island Trilogy, 6 Feb. 2015
I like romance stories, these have excellent romance, I like fantasy/magic this has that too, I like keep you guessIng storylines, that little edge where you just Know what's going to happen, but what if? creeps in to your mind, this trilogy has that in spades. If this is what you like in a book, or even what you think you might like, dig in, cos you will love them, I certainly did. The excellent storyline is continuous through the books, so you need to read 1-3, it also builds to a really tense finish which is not quite what you might expect. Enjoy, I did.

She Does Know Jack
She Does Know Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars She Does Know Jack, 1 Feb. 2015
Loved it, kept you guessing all the way. First and foremost this was a romance, it was also a bit suspenseful, it had some really funny bits, it was just a really good, entertaining read. If this is your type of book don't let it get away, it's too good to miss.
Sue P

Her Forever Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 4)
Her Forever Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Harland County Series, 31 Jan. 2015
Fantastic series, loved it. Good romance, lots of giggles. I loved the way the stories all worked together, although you're reading about one couple continuing story is interwoven from previous books. A real 'feel good' book, entertaining fun, all you need to keep you coming back for more. Donna Michaels my new best friend, have already bought 1st of spin off series Citizen Soldier, with the 2nd on pre-order, can't wait.

Honey Amber Sterling Silver Leaf Tiny Charm Pendant
Honey Amber Sterling Silver Leaf Tiny Charm Pendant
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars all that and a good price too, 29 Jan. 2015
The item arrived on time, was exactly what I wanted and hoped would be. It is gorgeous and goes well with the lovely chain I had at Christmas, all that and a good price too, what more can I say.

Her Fated Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 1)
Her Fated Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Harland County, 22 Jan. 2015
Dam good book. I usually wait until I finish a series before I review it. Couldn't wait. Already bought books 2-4 by the time I was halfway through. When it ended just thought dam good book and had to write it down. Good romance, fantastic storyline, great characters. Going out in a minute but will start book 2 before bed, good job tomorrow's my day off. Keep em coming Donna.
Sue P

Dakota Wedding (Dakota Hearts, Book 6)
Dakota Wedding (Dakota Hearts, Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dakota Hearts, 21 Jan. 2015
I have just read books 1-6 in the series and I enjoyed them all. I am glad to hear there will be more this year. My only complaint is the stories aren't long enough. You have the typical romance lines, boy meets girl, whatever, there is a problem of some sort, yep all good, then proof! all gone and happy ever after. Something feels missing, unresolved. None more so than with book 3 Dakota Heat, Summer's story, I felt like, yeah good, but what about ???? Don't want to say to much or spoil the story. At the end of the day, I loved the characters, enjoyed the books which I'll add were very well written and like I said, can't wait for the rest, though I guess I'll have to, well done Lisa.
Sue P

The Cowboy Earns a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 8)
The Cowboy Earns a Bride (Cowboys of Chance Creek Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowboys of Chance Creek, 7 Jan. 2015
I have finished the whole series of 8 books. This is a continuing series, so you need to read these books in order. They all have a similar theme in that they involve a romance but with 2 different main characters, each with their own different story. Can't say I've read Cora Seton books before this series, but will definitely read her again. If you enjoy a good romance, with a good storyline, a bit of a giggle and a whole bunch of characters to enjoy, then this is the series for you. The only thing I didn't like was lengthy 'samples' of the next book at the end. I like to buy this book & know that the amount of pages shown are for what I'm buying not what I can buy next, this to me is an annoying trait that many authors, or their editors etc think we readers need, we don't. End on a high though, well done Cora, a good series & enjoyable reading, keep up good work, please.

Sue P

Butterflies in Honey (Growing Pains #3)
Butterflies in Honey (Growing Pains #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Growing Pains Trilogy, 9 Nov. 2014
The first book at the start, I was unsure of. After that I was hooked. I loved the characters, all of them. Nasty Jim I'm glad to say didn't hang around. At times I found the books sad, they made me angry, frustrated, at times I laughed out loud, embarrassing in a cafe, book 3 was the worst for that, especially up the trees, if you've read it you'll know what I mean. A good read in my opinion, so if you like a good romance, that has 'meat on its bones' you've gotta read these books.

Ladies Secret Support Size 18 Swimsuit Black & White New Swimming Costume Style
Ladies Secret Support Size 18 Swimsuit Black & White New Swimming Costume Style
Offered by Dress to Impress

5.0 out of 5 stars my swimsuit, 4 Nov. 2014
It was good length, a good comfortable size, with good support, I was unsure about the colour, but liked it as soon as was on. The bonus being it's prompt arrival.

Loving Her: Mitchell Family Book 9 (Mitchell Family Series)
Loving Her: Mitchell Family Book 9 (Mitchell Family Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitchell Family, 1 Oct. 2014
I've given this series 5 stars as I thoroughly enjoyed every one of these books. They are very well written, they are romantic, sexy & very funny. In places there was tragedy which was very sad & brought a tear to the eye. All round an excellent series. But, sorry, the last couple of books, although they were also all of the above, I felt there was too much of the sex scenes & not enough of the main storyline, just my opinion but in the end made me glad the series had ended which is a sad way to finish such a good series of books.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5