Profile for Karen > Reviews

Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by chaostheorymedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 3 Jan. 2016
Karen

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10  (Fitting Christmas)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Fitting Christmas)

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Kay, hilarious no more to say! Arrived ..., 3 Jan. 2016
Peter Kay, hilarious no more to say! Arrived in quick time as did a gift card that I purchased. As I've come to expect from Amazon.

Masterplug SRG62-MP 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead 2 m 13 amp Fused
Masterplug SRG62-MP 6-Gang Surge Protected Extension Lead 2 m 13 amp Fused

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Nov. 2014
Great, does what it say on the tin!

Door Draught Excluder - UK's Number 1 Draught Excluder - Fits doors up to 30" wide & needs no fixings
Offered by SK Depots

4.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious, 4 Nov. 2014
Ingenious, great piece of kit. Very neat, only down side, it's a bit expensive

Rockport Women's Ordella Knot Bootie Ankle Boots
Rockport Women's Ordella Knot Bootie Ankle Boots

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Ordella Boot, 9 Feb. 2013
Really liked the look of this boot, when it arrived it was perfectly packaged and arrived very quickly. I am normally a size 5 but when I looked at the boot it looked very small. Upon trying them on they felt very snug and maybe they would have "give" a little bit in size due to the beautiful leather, however I did return them for a bigger size. When the size 6 arrived again perfectly packaged etc. However with the size 6 they were massive in conparison to the 5, so sadly I returned them also.

Echoes
Echoes
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Young - Echos, 7 May 2012
This review is from: Echoes (Audio CD)
Not a big Will Young fan, however this cd certainly changed my mind. I'd heard odd songs on the radio etc and decided to buy it, I love it it's always on. Well packed, quick delivery.

Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Simon & Garfunkel's Greatest Hits, 7 May 2012
Purchased this cd as a present the person wasn't a big fan just liked some of the tunes - but is now converted! Arrived well packed and speedily from Amazon.

Dexter - Season 5 [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dexter - Season 5 [Blu-ray] [2011]
Dvd ~ Michael C. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Dexter - Season 5, 7 May 2012
Dexter Season 5 is a class act! I love Dexter and I'm sure other true Dexter fans will love this one. Product arrived well packed and in a timely fashion as always from Amazon.

Triton Martinique 9.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Martinique 9.5kW Electric Shower

4.0 out of 5 stars Triton Martinique 9.5kW Shower, 1 May 2012
I purchased this shower to replace a Triton T100i. I had phoned Triton direct to find out which would be the best model as a straight swop because I didn't want to see drill holes in my tiles. This one fit the bill exactly. It looks good, it's simple to operate and is really lovely and hot! I feel I made a great purchase with this.