Profile for Michael > Reviews

Content by Michael

Michael

The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars It's clear EA only care about money now., 7 Sep 2014
Okay, I don't want to make this review to long but...

the Sims 4 is not as good as I thought it would be, There are just too many things removed which I loved for example, Ghosts, open world, toddlers, pools, cars and so much more. I know that these things we be included in Expansions and DLC, But I refuse to spend loads of money on this game. its just not worth it, especially after spending so much money of the Sims 2 and 3.

To me the game feels incomplete and rushed, it just lacks everything I loved about the Sims. Also the price of this game is ridiculous.

There are some good things about the game, but the negative things are too hard for me to look past.

Overall I think any sims fan who has been a fan since Sims 1 will be truly dissapointed,

I Know What You Did Last Summer [DVD] [1997]
I Know What You Did Last Summer [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Love Hewitt
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 May 2014
Great Movie. I enjoyed watching it, but I was a Little bummed when Helen Shivers Died. But life goes on.

Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the Paramedics Actually Save People?, 4 May 2014
Love this game, great characters, Great storyline.
The only thing that bothers me is the Paramedics. Do they want people to die? every time I kill someone the Paramedics show up, and never once have I seen them save a civilians life.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life [Special Edition] (PS2)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life [Special Edition] (PS2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 4 May 2014
This Game is similar to any other Harvest Moon Games out there farming wise, but it focusses a lot more on getting married, and raising a child which I liked. However It was very tedious as most harvest moon games are but with this I found the game play a little boring. Also the PS2 version is not as good as the GC version, its runs very slow and the colours are not as vivid.
I got to chapter 2 and couldn't really bring myself to continue to play because I didn't feel as engaged into as other Harvest Moon games I have played. 3/5

Pretty Little Liars - Season 4 (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] [2014]
Pretty Little Liars - Season 4 (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Troian Bellisario

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SEASON SO FAR!, 30 April 2014
Each season just gets better by better! this show is -Amazing.
Season 4 episode 1 (A is for Alive) starts of after the events of season 3. It consist of 24 episodes and this season is defiantly the season of answers! so much is revealed but in the nature of the show it only arises more questions. Any dedicated PLL will enjoy this season.

Cant wait for season 5!

Stag Lord Amulet Pendant Necklace
Stag Lord Amulet Pendant Necklace
Offered by Little Bo

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay But easily Broken, 30 April 2014
The Way the amulet looks all together is really great and unique however it easily bends and can snap off, so if you are going to buy it be very careful with it, but I would recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2014 1:42 AM BST

The Sims 3 (Nintendo Wii)
The Sims 3 (Nintendo Wii)
Offered by APE-GAMES

3.0 out of 5 stars So much things wrong with this game, but at the same time some good things., 1 April 2014
The Good:
-The controls are easy to use and different from the PC
-Graphics are good and the scenery in pretty
- Easy to get promoted
-You can sleep in your neighbours house
-Interesting characters
-Cool houses like tree house

The Bad:
-When people die in tow their urns just get left in the place they die so eventually your town will become a graveyard
-when you give birth you give birth to a 8 year old (child)
-Your child will be ugly.
-Whenever i try to move house i get this fire warning thing?

Tbh i only played this game because i missed the sims 3 and my laptop broke but i had some really good fun with this game. Its not perfect but niether is the sims 3 on pc, lets just say your game wont be crashing any time soon. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 4:45 PM BST

Harvest Moon DS Cute
Harvest Moon DS Cute
Offered by Game Dealz

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best HM Game, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Harvest Moon DS Cute (Video Game)
I really wish harvest moon DS was just as great (im a guy) so I played Harvest moon DS first but because of all the glitches my game got corrupt :(

This game is the exact same except you play as a girl which sucks for me and all the glitches are fixed. I would highly recommend
Happy farming !

Harvest Moon (Nintendo DS)
Harvest Moon (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Dealz

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably One Of The Best Harvest Moon Games I've Played., 16 Feb 2014
I REALLY loved the characters and the story line in this game. I've played many harvest moon games but this one is by far the best. The graphics are good and the game play is Amazing.

The only downside with this game is that #1 Its quite challenging and hard to bring back all the sprites and #2 There are so many glitches its UNTRUE. You honestly need to be careful with this game because some glithes can corrupt your game. :( its happened to me before. However there are some bug fixed versions....

Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns (Nintendo 3DS)
Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the originals., 16 Feb 2014
I bought this game and I played it for about an hour and have not gone back to it since. I found it extremely hard to get into and the characters did not seem to interest me that much.

I prefer the other old harvest moon games like: A wonderful life.