ARRAY(0xa30ab2b8)

The Eagles: A Farewell Tour [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Eagles
Price: 15.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely remaster, 12 April 2013
This is a lovely blu ray DVD to watch. Even if you have a (well worn like mine) copy of the otiginal 2-disc DVD it is well worth upgrading to this. You could be IN the Rod Laver arena. The accoustics (particularly with the horns) are fantastic and the picture is crystal clear!

This is a very pleasant evenngs viewing while I wait for the Documentary DVD to be released later this month.......

Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera - Purple (12.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom)  3.0 inch LCD
Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera - Purple (12.1MP, 14x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Offered by TODO! TODO!
Price: 159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Camera with the vesatility of a DSLR, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this camera 18 months ago as I was looking for something lightweight to take on travels with me that would be comparable to my DSLR. I was not disappointed. This camera shoots an excellent pic and has all the modes I am used to when shooting - AV, TV, Kids, Fishbowl, to name only some. It also has an impressive range of functions. Its only disadvantage is that it does not shoot in RAW format, but I did not expect this, and jpeg is fine for me. It travelled to Canada, LA, and England with me, as well as being used extensively in my native Dublin. I use this when using the DSLR would be too cumbersome.
Today however, the shutter mecahnism 'died' and in trying to repair it, so did the lens! Thats why I'm on here to replace it, hopefully with another of the same!

Solo Collection
Solo Collection
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Collection from Solo Eagle, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Solo Collection (Audio CD)
If you are an Eagles fan interested in exploring Glenn Frey's solo work, this is an excellent starting point. An eclectic mix of 16 tracks awaits you, taken from the first 15 years of his solo career. Each of his four solo albums is represented in the mix, with hit songs such as 'The One You Love' (No Fun Aloud), Sexy Girl (The Allnighter), 'True Love'' (Soul, Searching) and 'River of Dreams' (Strange Weather), to name only some.
Furthermore Frey includes 5 new, previously unreleased tracks, including the lively 'This Way To Happiness', the sexy rocker 'Whose Been Sleeping in My Bed', and the gutsy 'Brave New World', inspired by Stephen King's 'The Stand' and perhaps as relevant today as it ever was.
Frey's Miami Vice days are amply represented by his hits 'Smugglers Blues' and 'You Belong To The City' songs whose powerful lyrics make you wonder has the world improved at all in 25 years?
And of course, no Glenn Frey compilation would be complete without the blockbuster hit 'The Heat Is On', theme from the original Beverly Hills Cop movie, and this is no exception. But just to prove he could do it again, he wrote (along with his writing partner and friend, Jack Tempchin) and sang another one....... the feel good 'Part of Me, Part of You' theme to 'Thelma and Louise' also features.......
Solo Collection lives in my car CD player, but it may be displaced soon. I travelled from Ireland To Niagara Falls this August to attend two of Glenn Frey's solo concerts. Where he announced that he hopes to release a new CD early in 2012, to be called 'After Hours'. if it's as good as his previous efforts....... I eagerly await it.

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EF-S 18-55mm /3.5-5.6 IS lens, 24 Jan 2011
This is a very good lend for general amateur photography. The IS makes the pictures very clear and focussing is very sharp. Obviously it won't do EVERYTHING you might want but is fine if you are starting to use a DSLR camera. The only thing is that it is very sensitive. My original one had a light fall in a camera bag and the focussing mechanism broke. So take good care of it. The seller was very professional.

The Eagles - Reunion Collector's Box Set [DVD] [NTSC]
The Eagles - Reunion Collector's Box Set [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ The Eagles

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd love to review this, 30 April 2009
I would love to review this but sadly, though I bought it a month ago it still hasn't arrived. I have contacted both Amazon and the seller but have received no feedback from either.