Profile for Mr. A. Snaith > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Snaith

Mr. A. Snaith (North Yorks)

107.252 SCART PLUG TO SCART PLUG
107.252 SCART PLUG TO SCART PLUG

4.0 out of 5 stars good value works well, 18 Dec. 2013
This item is worth getting easy to set up too, means my extensive vhs collection is no longer pointless. Always a bonus.

Telly Addicts 2 - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Telly Addicts 2 - Interactive DVD Game [Interactive DVD]
Dvd ~ Telly Addicts 2
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Need more questions, 22 July 2009
Good fun, but way too much repetition.

Both plays through I got Sex and The City questions in the odd one out. But the worst was the pointless last round when both teams got the same question asked three times???

Blackadder II  AUDIO CD
Blackadder II AUDIO CD
by Richard Curtis
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Either you can read this review or have your head cut off..., 1 May 2009
This review is from: Blackadder II AUDIO CD (Audio CD)
Quality stuff as I knew from checking out the DVD and on Sky's classic channels many a time. This works suprisingly well on the radio, and is a good addition to series four which I also recommend. Some great one-liners.

Mind Your Language: Learn German (Nintendo DS)
Mind Your Language: Learn German (Nintendo DS)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mind your Language Review, 1 May 2009
Almost certainly aimed at a younger audience, this is still a clever way to learn a foreign language.

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Complete HBO Season 6 [DVD]
Curb Your Enthusiasm: Complete HBO Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Larry David

5.0 out of 5 stars Obviously not a review but....., 25 Mar. 2008
....just wondered why More4 decided not to show the last two episodes of this series?

I'm assuming they haven't as the run suddenly stopped with the N Word episode?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2008 6:27 PM GMT

The Islamist: Why I joined radical Islam in Britain, what I saw inside and why I left
by Ed Husain

4.0 out of 5 stars A good explanation of islam and a rare positive slant, 18 July 2007
(Mohamm)Ed Hussain manages to combine his true heartfelt emotions on his beloved religion with clear honest fact. Anyone who doesn't know much about Islam can find out so much in this book. Yet, even if you have no religion inclination and are just tired of the way of the world lately, this book will give hope for the future. It basically explains the difference outlooks between 'islamists'- those who are trying to form an independent islamic state and take the Qu'ran literally and more spiritual moderate muslims. I heartily recommend it, and again, I'm a non-muslim. Thank you Ed.

The Podcasts
The Podcasts
by Ricky Gervais
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Anyone else having probs?, 25 Mar. 2007
This review is from: The Podcasts (Audio CD)
Maybe I'm being thick but I can't get the MP3 files on disc two to show up on my computer, and therefore can't playthem. It's really irritating me as this is comedy gold. Is anyone else struggling, or even better, struggled but found the solution?