Profile for Hopping Bunny > Reviews

Content by Hopping Bunny

Hopping Bunny

Deluxe Blue Gel Curved Keyboard Wrist Rest (48cm x 7cm x2cm)
Deluxe Blue Gel Curved Keyboard Wrist Rest (48cm x 7cm x2cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pritty and Practicle!, 3 Oct 2013
Really great to use, fits the average keyboard and is a great height. The colour is brilliant as it brightens up the work station. Very cooling and great feel to it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, 3 Oct 2013
I adore this mug! Coocoocute! It is the same size as an average mug with the owl features stuck out. It is lovely to look at as well as to use and this a great novel mug!

Very Fluffy Flamingo Novelty Pen
Very Fluffy Flamingo Novelty Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy lovely!, 3 Oct 2013
I use this pen all the time- it looks great, writes good and I get a lot of laughs when I use it at work- cheers up the work place- I received the Blue one and I stands up well the foot is the lid of the pen, the head, body and tail are so fluffy! I would love to buy again!

teKKno® Blackberry Curve 8520 / Curve 3G 9300 Protective Shock Proof Stylish Dual Case Cover And LCD Guard / Pink
Offered by teKKno

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely FANTASTIC!, 3 Oct 2013
I saw a lot of American's, when I was on holiday have these type of shockproof cases for all of the iphones- but I still have my loved Blackberry- The photo does not do the item justice- the pink is so colourful and it is such a lovely case that allows you to show off your blackberry sign on the back of your Blackberry!

Sky Blue Silicone Gel Wrist Rest Mouse Pad Mat for Laptop Desktop PC
Sky Blue Silicone Gel Wrist Rest Mouse Pad Mat for Laptop Desktop PC
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Pritty and practical, 3 Oct 2013
I bought this mouse mat to give my wrists a break and a rest when I type. Brilliant colour- no smells and it matches my other office equipment! Very good material and it is doing great!

Femeto Pink Love Bling Diamante Case for HTC Salsa
Femeto Pink Love Bling Diamante Case for HTC Salsa

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 3 Oct 2013
I absolutely love this phone cover. It is so sparkly and girly. I have had so many compliments and ''where did you get that from'' questions- the photo does not do it justice!
The jewels are top quality and the case fits and it allows the phone to use it's clever functions- without compromising on style!
Great Price and Super fast delivery!

Unisex Adult Christmas Pudding Fancy Dress Costume
Unisex Adult Christmas Pudding Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by Costumes R Us Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pudding delicious!, 13 Feb 2013
I wore this on christmas eve and had many people admire it in my workplace. It is as unsual costume and many took a double glance. It is definately being worn next year!
I am a larger lady and this fitted really well so anyone and any size I would say would be able to wear this fabulous pudding :)

Basset Hound Fragrant Air Freshener
Basset Hound Fragrant Air Freshener
Offered by Tailz Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Groovy and sytlish!, 13 Feb 2013
Perfect for Basset lovers! It adds super smell and then has the ideal image of your fav breed! We have ours in our car and bobs along with our journeys!

Tilly Trotter [DVD] [1999]
Tilly Trotter [DVD] [1999]
Dvd ~ Carli Norris

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic film, super delivery and prompt service, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tilly Trotter [DVD] [1999] (DVD)
classic fim, bought as a gift to start a collection.
super storyline and the characters are as stated in the blurb.

Letters to Juliet [DVD] [2010]
Letters to Juliet [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Amanda Seyfried

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Dec 2012
It is a lovely film with a great build up! The storyline is brilliant and it provides hope and inspiration.