Profile for severed head > Reviews

Content by severed head

severed head (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
MSI GT60 2OD-092UK 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook (Intel Core i7 4700MQ 3.2GHz Processor, 750G HDD, 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5, USB 3.0, HDMI, 2 x Mini Display Port, Microsoft Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 May 2014
Bought this after ALOT of deliberation and research....mainly due to it's price. It arrived swiftly, very well packed.....sleek case/packaging, well protected with multiple layers of cloth sleeves to hold the actual laptop. Everything else was equally packed as carefully and it is an amazing piece of kit!! I haven't used or bought an MSI laptop before but i am impressed and LOVE it. Can't really report on it's running as yet as i've only just got it and would need a week or two to analyse everything but so far so good! If you're looking to invest in a great gaming machine or to use as a video editing/compositing/3D animation laptop this is a choice i'd recommend (so far)....will update if any issues crop up lol

Dark Bird-001-B Premium Faux PU Leather Case, Protective Hard Cover Flip Case for Apple® iPad Mini by UltraCases + FREE Crystal Clear Screen Protector
Offered by Armadillo Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 26 April 2014
I liked the image so bought this cover. Arrived very quickly and well packed. I just wish there was an elastic band thingy attached so it holds the case shut like the kindle cases! Shame really. Apart from that it looks good, a bit harder material than expected...a faux leather I expected a bit of softness, absolutely none...more like a thick solid card! Four stars purely on image & practicality. Would recommend if you like the image. I'd buy again from this seller.

Black and Grey Stripe Stretch Skinny Fit Jeans Rock Punk Glam Retro Indie
Black and Grey Stripe Stretch Skinny Fit Jeans Rock Punk Glam Retro Indie
Offered by Alternative Underground London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 15 April 2014
These are a very good buy. Soft for a jean....which is nice. Great colour, everyone has said they really like them. Very good length and fit well. I bought a size 12 even tho I'm a 10, it was the only size available at the time I bought them. They do 'wiggle' down when I walk & I have to keep an eye on them falling down too much!! Lol BUT that was entirely my decision to buy big and I very much doubt my normal size would do this. I'm getting another pair in a different colour. Defo recommend.

Daniel Bryan Respect the Beard T-Shirt (MEDIUM)
Daniel Bryan Respect the Beard T-Shirt (MEDIUM)

5.0 out of 5 stars RESPECT the T-Shirt!, 10 Mar 2014
Great top, simple but very effective lol Had a fab response from everyone who sees it...defo recommend. Seller was efficient, fast delivery, well packed and top is just as the picture shows. Love it!!

Queenshiny Short Men's Down Coat Jacket/Thicken and lighter
Queenshiny Short Men's Down Coat Jacket/Thicken and lighter
Offered by Queen Shiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic jacket...and Seller!, 26 Feb 2014
Got this in the blue as a present after I had bought myself a coat from QueenShiny and my other half really liked it. The fit was perfect, looks great and similar to mine, lightweight but nice & warm. A great jacket that would recommend...worth the price and the seller is very helpful.

Fly London PRES suede Plateau Womens Green (sludge 003), EU 39
Fly London PRES suede Plateau Womens Green (sludge 003), EU 39

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab Fly shoe, 11 Feb 2014
Love Fly's generally, price is a bit unlovely tho' lol
Got these as a treat and they fit like a glove, look great as always, a good height (wouldn't want them any higher) and fab colour. As usual they arrived well packed, very quickly and in good order. I am already saving for another Fly shoe. Highly recommend.

Woman's Own
Woman's Own

2.0 out of 5 stars Too much fuss, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Woman's Own (App)
I decided to try out e magazines and chose this as a tester, along with 'Chat"....downloaded the app and expected to just be diverted to the actual mag to buy or subscribe to...instead I was asked for my detail blah blah...no thanks, it wasn't THAT important to me!! Got it from a local shop in the end and deleted the apps. Yawn....can we just get the mag plz

Fly London Women's Ovar Cross-Body Bag
Fly London Women's Ovar Cross-Body Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 8 Feb 2014
Got this in the dark brown and for only £77! A fab bag, looks great, hold quite a bit, lacks maybe a small pocket or 2 on the outside but nothing major to complain about. Arrived well packed and quickly.

Queenshiny Long Women's Down Coat Jacket with Lamb Collar S-black
Queenshiny Long Women's Down Coat Jacket with Lamb Collar S-black
Offered by Queen Shiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic coat...great service., 8 Feb 2014
Well what can I say...firstly the coat itself is a great fit, perfect shape & size, the fur collar is lush and being removable makes the coat versatile. It's not too long, I'm 5'4" and it comes just to my knees at the front. The material is lightweight yet warm.
I was a little doubtful initially before buying as I'd not used this seller or bought this brand before. I ordered the black small and was emailed regarding the sizing. They wanted to make sure 100% I would be happy with the measurements. After considering my size (uk 10. 34 chest) I decided it would be better not to buy, but after discussions by email they were willing to make the coat to my exact size! And what a fit!! Absolutely perfect and for the price...faultless. I love the coat. Definitely would use this seller again and buy the brand QueenShiny.

Drive Medical ELR001R Steel Elevating Legrest Right Footrest
Drive Medical ELR001R Steel Elevating Legrest Right Footrest

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it BUT........, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this to go with a manual wheelchair made by the SAME company. Initially upon receiving leg rest and chair I thought 'great!', the wheelchair was fab....the leg-rest looked great and it all seemed a smooth and VERY affordable purchase. NOT SO! Set up the chair, great....tried to attach the leg-rest...NO GO! There was NO WAY this leg rest would fit the drive medical light weight aluminium chair. ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! There is NO information saying this product only fits certain chairs, it's suggestion is it's a generic fit. PLEASE PLEASE sort this out Drive Medical (or Amazon who were the sellers) A simple note listing which chairs this item fits is a simple yet crucial piece of information. It's like buying a tyre for a specific car (eg:BMW) and finding it doesn't fit...you'd be told of this before buying....simple!
To conclude: Great product BUT FIND OUT IF IT's SUITABLE for the CHAIR YOU NEED IT FOR!
Had to return the chair AND leg-rest as no other option. Delivery of both was very good, so was return...on that note can't complain. Ordered both on a friday....delivered the next day...returned by the next tuesday! Would have been the monday but I asked for the tuesday so VERY good turn around ....luckily lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8