Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Calbo" (U.K)

The Curse of the Lonesome Mariner (Part 3)
The Curse of the Lonesome Mariner (Part 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and suprising.Excellent., 1 Feb. 2015
I realy enjoyed this book/s..I look forward to the next one. Keep up the good work Mark and good luck and fair weather to you and your crew for your charity trip.

The Travel Auction
The Travel Auction

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 15 Sept. 2013
i wasnt expecting it to be so good. i laughed out loud a few times and thought it a very good story. i hope a film progucer reads it. i think it would make a good small or big screen production.

Fun Facts - Do You Know This?: 1000 Fun Facts on a Variety of Subjects
Fun Facts - Do You Know This?: 1000 Fun Facts on a Variety of Subjects

1.0 out of 5 stars fun facts. Not., 9 Aug. 2013
I downloaded a sample and gave up after one page.It looks like it is a very bad translation with correct spelling and punctuation being ignored totaly.I have never seen such a terrible offering on kindle.

Snark Clip On Chromatic Guitar Tuner - Metallic Blue
Snark Clip On Chromatic Guitar Tuner - Metallic Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent.does the job, 25 Aug. 2012
Clips on the guitar and easy to read and use. Very handy gizmo.I have a plug in type and a microphone one but as this works on vibration It can be used while other people are playing.

MAGNUM Sidewinder Combat Cold Wet Weather INS WPi Adult Boot, UK12
MAGNUM Sidewinder Combat Cold Wet Weather INS WPi Adult Boot, UK12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on the motorbike, 14 Aug. 2012
I've waited a few months to write a review so I can give these boots a real test, I have had magnums for years and always found them excellent in any conditions and have worn them in jungles,deserts and -after a big error- in the sea. I have had a couple of pairs of the boots that I don't think are as well made as the ones I've had over the last 30 years but these ones are excellent. I brought them for winter riding and 'yomping' and I havn't had wet or cold feet once! I have worn them for 20 hr stretches and your feet can get a bit warm indoors but that's what they are made to do-keep you warm and dry-. The finish is still excellent after some abuse. Winter riding holds no fear for me now. I just wish magnum would start making a dedicated motorcycle boot as I just know it would be a market leader.

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a great read., 14 Aug. 2012
This book made me laugh out loud a few times and chuckle many more. I have already recommended it to a few people. It's a simple story about a guy working at an animal sanctuary in Ecuador but it is well written with humour and fun. It reminds me a bit of the James Herriot books. I enjoyed reading it and just going to see if he's written any more!

OXFORD FIRST TIME MOTORCYCLE PANNIERS
OXFORD FIRST TIME MOTORCYCLE PANNIERS

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 2 Sept. 2010
2 days after fitting them I was knocked off my bike so haven't managed to give them a good test.They fit high enough on my 96 magna to avoid the pipes.They did take a little while to fit and I think a bit more instruction would be useful. Why they have the coloured card strips for the sides I'm not sure.They are difficult to put in and seem slightly too large and as there are about 8 of them and you only use 2 (unless you have different coloured bikes!) there is a waste of materials and I can't think what else to use them for. All in all seem good at the price and would recommend.Now.. if I only had a bike to use them on... :(

Magnum Unisex Adult Stealth Force 8.0 Leather Ct/cp Black  Boot 37741/069 12 UK
Magnum Unisex Adult Stealth Force 8.0 Leather Ct/cp Black Boot 37741/069 12 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good boot, 2 Sept. 2010
As usual Magnums are great. I don't think they are as tough leather wise as they were 10 years ago as can scuff easily. use lots of dubbing or wax.
Comfortable out of the box and as I was knocked off my motorbike a week after getting them they did the job of protecting my feet.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last a day., 19 Nov. 2009
I purchased this battery as a replacement for the Nokia original that was only lasting a couple of day's rather than the 4 days between charges at new.This one only manages 8 hrs or so- a lot less if you want to make calls and even less if you turn your navigator on.Have gone back to using the original battery and will just keep this as an emergency spare.