Profile for K. Thomas > Reviews

Content by K. Thomas

K. Thomas "ilovegiraffes" (Norfolk, England)

Indigo Dreams Rainforest Relaxation: Decrease Worry, Fear, Anxiety, Improve Sleep, Well-Being, Creativity
by Lori Lite
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing, 3 Aug. 2014
This is a nice Cd - my son has the indigo dreams disc and I bought this assuming it to be the same but rainforest based but it isn't. There are no 'stories' which I would have known has I read everything! Still a great Cd to add to the collection.

Churchill's Fruit and Viine Tin with Belgian Chocolate Biscuits 200 g
Churchill's Fruit and Viine Tin with Belgian Chocolate Biscuits 200 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tin!, 13 Dec. 2013
I bought these as part of a Christmas present but with best Before date of 31st December felt it would be a bit mean. Amazon- if things are short dated it would be good practice to let your customers know!

Childrens Christmas Collection [DVD]
Childrens Christmas Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I've bought it twice!, 30 May 2012
This is a great dvd for little ones. I originally bought this when my son was 2 and with year of playing over and over I had to replace the original and was so glad that it was still available. It features lots of characters that children are familiar with already but my personal favourite is The Tangerine Bear - a lovely xmas story about a teddy bear who was made with a sad face and rejected in the factory but who goes on to have a lovely xmas... Buy it you'll no doubt love it too!

Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Farm
Melissa & Doug Lace & Trace Farm

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept but badly made, 30 May 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these for a christmas gift and thought the farmyard animals design were lovely. Unfortunately when the product arrived the animal boards were not of very good quality. The picture was flaking where the lace holes had been made and there were loose bit of board around them too. I wouldnt recommend buying this product with it being designed for young children it ought to be better manufactured.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice mediumweight rug, 30 May 2012
This is the perfect weight for the chilly wet spring we have had this year. If you have a native who puts on a thick winter coat but needs keeping dry then this would probably be ok for winter but doubt it would keep lighter coated horses warm enough.

I liked that it doesnt have leg straps like most turn out rugs do.

The Huge Bag of Worries
The Huge Bag of Worries
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars All round good read, 30 May 2012
I read this book with my children (3 and 8) and they enjoyed the story and probably didn't realise that they were taking notice of the message about dealing with worries. Within a week of reading this my son has been happy to talk about his worries, and has been settling better at night.

The book in itself is bright and nicely illustrated.

Koo-di Pack-it Pushchair Universal Raincover Black
Koo-di Pack-it Pushchair Universal Raincover Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have product, 5 May 2010
This raincover is great!! Didn't want to use one of the plastic raincovers that cost a small fortune and are then so frustrating to use that you give up on them, so took a chance that this would be big enough to go on my 3 wheeler and thankfully it is. I haven't actually tried it out in the rain yet but am pleased with how simple it is to use and how neat it looks, folds back into it's pocket (like a pac-a-mac) and is very light.

For those people out there like me who are left wondering if it will fit their buggy I can add the Quinny Speedi to the others that people have mentioned in their reviews.