Profile for Sean Pearce > Reviews

Content by Sean Pearce

Sean Pearce "srpearce" (Buckinghamshire, UK)

Seagate 3TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Seagate 3TB 3.5 inch 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 Hard Drive
Offered by HANDEL INFORMÁTICA

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead in 3 months :(, 2 July 2015
Very Poor. Drive dead a couple of months after installation :-(
*Now* I read on the internet about the terrible survival rate of these drives.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - Flex Integral/Flex XP Combi Pack - 505CP
Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - Flex Integral/Flex XP Combi Pack - 505CP
Offered by DIGITALGUY INTERNATIONAL, INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Super - saved buying a new razor, 6 Oct. 2012
My ageing Braun 5554 recently "shed" its foil.

Given the age I contemplated buying a whole new razor - prices ranging from £50 to £150++; but even the reviews and comments on Which? on the "top Braun" foil (vs Rotaries) were not that great! I don't like rotaries (despite getting "better" reviews)

Hence I thought I'd yet again just try a replacement foil & cutting head, even as a stop-gap measure whilst I made up my mind.

The foil arrived quickly. However, at first sight the design of the foil pattern was significantly different - I thought oh no; wrong part delivered! It looked like it would fit, but I was concerned this was for a later model.

After reluctantly unpacking, it did appear to fit OK & I tried my first shave.

Wow!! It shaves much quicker and much closer & smoother than the older foil - I can only assume this is a "new design" & definitely works much much better all round.

Result! definitely no need to splash out on a new razor!

Aliens Love Underpants!
Aliens Love Underpants!
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and entertaining childrens book, 24 Nov. 2008
My 3YO loves this book, and always has to check his underpants for aliens! Now, we're crying out for a "Sharks love Socks" sequel :-)

Relentless
Relentless

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album - well up to Trout's usual standard, 7 Jun. 2005
This review is from: Relentless (Audio CD)
I've only ever seen Walter Trout band playing live, and decided to plump for this being my first album purchas of theirs...
What can a say - six songs in listening and very impressed by the quality of the songs, guitar playing, keyboards, drums and bass.