Profile for MR B FRIEND > Reviews

MR B FRIEND

Viewsonic VC3D2 3D Full HD Camcorder
Viewsonic VC3D2 3D Full HD Camcorder

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER RECIVED ORDER., 16 May 2014
I can not give a review , as I was let down, and never even received the 3D viewsonic camcorder. I have now purchased a different one from a reliable source. B.F.

Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus with 3D Compatibility (PC)
Magix Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus with 3D Compatibility (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars MAGIX MOVIE EDITOR PRO17, 13 April 2014
HAVING HAD THIS EDITING SOFTWARE FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW, I WILL TRY TO GIVE AN HONEST OPINION. FIRSTLY I WOULD NOT RECOMEND IT TO A NEWCOMER. BUT HAVING USED VARIOUS EDITORS OVER THE YEARS, I DID NOT FIND A LOT OF PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN USING THE 3D FEATURE TO CONVERT 2D TO 3D, WITH VARIOUS RESULTS,BUT MOSTLY PASSABLE. I HAVE FOUND IT A BIT SLOW WITH THE RENDERING SIDE, BUT USUALLY GETS THERE IN THE END. THIS MAY BE ME BUT I HAVE DIFFICULTY IN GETTING THE COLOURS TO MY LIKING,I USUALLY FINISH UP WITH THE END RESULT TOO GREEN. YOU NEED TO WEAR YOUR ANAGLYPH GLASSES WHILST ADJUSTING. IT MAY JUST BE ME BEING AN INCOMPETENT OLD AGE PENSIONER, BUT THERE GOES! THE TIME-SHIFT CAN GIVE A FEW HEAD ACHES. BUT ON THE WHOLE THIS IS NOT A BAD PEICE OF SOFTWARE.

Duronic AF1 /B Healthy Oil Free Jet Fryer Multicooker - Air Circulating Technology - Black - free recipe book
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars DURONIC AF1/B FRYER, 7 Dec 2013
My wife and I choose this make and model, because the reviews we could find on line seemed very favourable. We are more than glad that we purchased it. It has become a very dear friend. We have used it quite often in the four weeks had it. We have only used it for delicious chips so far, and I mean delicious. It fries as quickly as the deep fat fryer we had been using. The fumes from it are virtually non existent. Cleaning it after use, is very easy, about two minutes at the most. More of a wipe over than a wash. The only slight niggle is, a not very helpful recipe book. It has obviously been translated from a foreign book. Must be something to do I'm a celebrity get me out of here. I just don't fancy fried fish heads, amongst other gastronomic foods. This is my only complaint. Would I recommend it? Of coarse I would. From Mr B. W. Friend.

Brother DCP-195C A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Brother DCP-195C A4 Colour Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Offered by Printerinks
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A FINE PRINTER, 26 Sep 2013
WHEN OUR HP PRINTER GAVE UP THE GHOST,WE DECIDED TO REPLACE IT WITH A BROTHER AS WE HAVE HAD ONE BEFORE, WHICH HAD A LONG LIFE BEFORE IT WENT TO MEET IT'S MAKER. WE HAVE NOT USED IT MUCH AS YET AS WE HAVE BEEN AWAY,BUT WHAT WE HAVE PRINTED SEEMS TO BE FINE WITH EXCELLENT PICS.AND PRINT. IT WAS EASY TO SET UP,AND IS WORKING PERFECTLY ON WINDOWS 8. AND SUPPLIES THE WIFES AND MY OWN COMPUTER. IT DOES WHAT WE WANT IT TO DO.
SATISFIED CUSTOMER