Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Biofair Organic Fair Trade Rice Quinoa Fusilli 250 g (Pack of 6)
Biofair Organic Fair Trade Rice Quinoa Fusilli 250 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 15.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous... just like "normal" pasta!, 27 Jun 2014
You have GOT to buy this pasta! It's texture and taste is so similar to regular pasta. Love it, kids don't notice any difference either!!!!

CLICK BUY NOW!!!

The Search: The Descendant Vampire Series Book 2
The Search: The Descendant Vampire Series Book 2
Price: 2.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read!, 21 May 2014
Better than the Descendant? Possibly.... The descendant was the building block for me, things got a whole lot more interesting in The Search ! Looking forward to book three.... need to go check out when that will be!!!!

Thanks Kelley... you did good girl!

Flashes: Part Two
Flashes: Part Two
Price: 1.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling to say the least... Read it Now... No.... NOW!!!!!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Flashes: Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Another addictive series written by Tim...I don't think I've disliked anything that he has written! I'm on part 2 of 3... 3 coming out June 2014... just when you think the killer will be discovered.... DAMN IT... end of part 2!

Thanks Mr Tim for keeping me wrapped up as ever in that crazy, mad head of yours!!

The Kiera Hudson Prequels (Book Two) (Kiera Hudson Prequel Series 2)
The Kiera Hudson Prequels (Book Two) (Kiera Hudson Prequel Series 2)
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
Book 2 was even better than one... you think you may know what's going to happen or totally mystified... take your pick. Loving the history and base structure of Keira's police training. Tom what a sweety.... looking forward to reading about him in Flashes!!!!

Timeless: Book 5 of The Parasol Protectorate
Timeless: Book 5 of The Parasol Protectorate
by Gail Carriger
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 27 April 2014
I am indeed bereft at this being the last book in the fabulous and thrilling adventures of our glorious, glamorous and completely nuts Lady Maccoon aka the one and only Ruffled Parasol. Yet, everything concluded fantastically!

Many thanks to the brilliant Gail Carriger and her hilarious and exciting world of werewolves, vampires, hats, queens of varying "types", tea, cakes and Alexia. I have enjoyed her adventures with such immense pleasure, both during the tears of upset and immense laughter! Right time for tea and cakes I think!!!

Changeless: Book 2 of The Parasol Protectorate
Changeless: Book 2 of The Parasol Protectorate
by Gail Carriger
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Action filled. Hilarious. Much needed sustenance, yet... not enough cake! :), 13 April 2014
How I adore Alexia Tarabotti/Lady Conall and her whirlwind life! She is a phenomenon all on her own, that tongue is relentless and absolutely hilarious, her cribs to anyone in her presence, are unforgiving and always just. Then there is her fierce sexy husband... Ouch, what a hot combination!

Of course, the book was filled with action, lots of sustenance of tea, varied food and I must say... a minimal amount of cake in this second novel! The finale was extremely shocking, THANK THE GOD'S I have the next novel in my possession!

The Kiera Hudson Prequels (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Prequel Series 1)
The Kiera Hudson Prequels (Book One) (Kiera Hudson Prequel Series 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastical!, 8 April 2014
Loving these prequels... Brilliant insight into Keira Hudson's background before her life got turned upside down, in the vampyrus world. I finished the prequels with plenty of questions, but that's Tim for you!!!

The King: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 12
The King: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series: Book 12
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming brilliance!, 8 April 2014
The world of the BDB continues to fascinate many of us, myself being no exception. The King was... WOW! Phenomenal brilliance all over again! JR Ward is a true storyteller of the first order.
LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!

The Undead Pool
The Undead Pool
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Undead Pool (Kindle Edition)
How can I describe without spoilers.... I cannot say what I yearn to say, except... again Kim ROCKS it... as for the end aaaahhhh!!!

Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel
Up From the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand finale!, 5 Feb 2014
********* TINY SPOILER **********

I dearly love Cat and Bones, Ian coming a close second! I loved and hated this final book... as always loving their adventures, yet truly hate this is the final one.

Classic moment's: "Ian" Bones drew out warningly. He waved a hand. "Stop growling Crispin. I'm well over my former attraction to your wife, but the point remains that I'm stunning."
Minutes later... "Unbelievable" I breathed. By merely walking down the street shirtless, he'd managed to round up a harem. "There'll be no living with him now" I said under my breath. Bones grunted in amusement "As always Kitten".

I can carry on with my life knowing they literally sailed off into the sunset. As for there passengers... OH. MY... F***. ME. BRILLIANT!!!

So I say thanks again for the phenomenal ride Jeaniene Frost, you truly are a LEGEND!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6