Profile for Smirb > Reviews

HP CH561EE - NO.301 BLACK INK
HP CH561EE - NO.301 BLACK INK
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
Good value OEM cartridge. Prompt delivery.

Greenhouse Polycarbonate 4mm Twinwall 610mm X 1220mm (ONLY AVAILABLE TO MAINLAND UK)
Offered by MasterPlastics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 May 2015
Good value and prompt delivery

THG Genuine Heater Motor Blower Fan Resistor 1KO959263A for Volkswagen Audi EOS SCIROCCO

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the business!, 8 May 2015
My heater now works. Wished I'd worked out what was wrong sooner. Easily slotted in to replace the old one. Good price and prompt delivery.

Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Mens Walking Trousers
Craghoppers Classic Kiwi Mens Walking Trousers
Price: £19.95 - £69.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Extra Long hard to find and limited colours., 18 May 2014
I have several pairs of Kiwis, but it looks as if I will have to look elsewhere for trousers. Extra long sizes are rarely stocked, and you do find them you can have any colour you like, just as long as it's navy or elephant...
Okay, I'm more than average height, but far from alone. Come on Craghoppers, if you don't make them you won't sell any.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars All sizes apart from the ones they don't stock..., 1 May 2014
Looked at this hoping to find my size, but not quite the full range. If you need XL - Extra Long look elsewhere...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 11 April 2013
At least it is well presented. Difficult to assess true quality, but it seems to be doing what I hoped.

Somni Snore Guard
Somni Snore Guard
Offered by British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Somni Snore Guard (Personal Care)
I use CPAP for obstructive sleep apnoea. I am a mouth breather, as are most snorers. I find the Somni Snore Guard effectively stops me breathing through my mouth. If you snore certainly worth a try. But if you find you are always sleepy during the day speak to your GP !

Webroot Internet Security Essentials 2011, 3 user (PC)
Webroot Internet Security Essentials 2011, 3 user (PC)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to update subscription, 11 April 2013
Webroot already installed. Updated for a fraction of the price they quoted to renew. May be 2011 version, but when added the key code gives you another 12 months subscription !
Unlike some of their older versions of Spysweeper this gives protection without impacting significantly on performance.

Arena Women's Makinas High Swim Suit - Red, Size 36
Arena Women's Makinas High Swim Suit - Red, Size 36
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Jun. 2012
I bought this for my daughter, but she says it is well made and comfortable. She swims a lot, so if she says it is good quality it is !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2013 9:54 PM GMT

Camp 165 Watten
Camp 165 Watten
by Valerie Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating insight into the camp and its inmates, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Camp 165 Watten (Paperback)
Like the author I used to live on the site of this camp. As she says nobody really talked about the camp. I say talked as there are fewer and fewer alive who remember it. Sadly a few of her contributors are no longer with us. So I am greatful for her research and publication.
I remember some remains of the camp. Dozens of Nissen hut foundations were broken up and removed before Bain Place was built in the early 70s. A few remained for a time between the football field and the A882, but I believe they too have gone now. I also saw what was probably the last ever bit of fence remaining being pulled down in the 70s. It was beside the theater Nissen hut which has since been demolished to make way for a house. And I remember digging up bricks and kerb stones in my garden !
It is in some ways a pity that virtually all signs of the camp have been erased, but at least this book leaves us with a permanent record of its history.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3