Profile for M. B. Hollands > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
If You Leave
If You Leave

4.0 out of 5 stars If You Leave - Daughter, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: If You Leave (Audio CD)
I was pointed in the direction of "Daughter" by a friend on Facebook. Being a 50 something old rocker I wasn't expecting to like this "newer stuff", but I was wrong, and her hainting voice is excellent and I would highly recommend listening to the band.

NRG "connect and forget" Battery charger fits all Powakaddy, Motocaddy and Hillbilly batteries
Offered by NRG Power Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars NRG "connect and forget" Battery charger - User review, 23 Feb 2014
Bought another battery, and decided to get a new charger as well because my old charger is the best part of ten years old!

Works really well and has the choice of T-bar or the newer connector type so will work for both old and new Powakaddy batteries.

So far all I can say is great, the batteries charge well and seem to be fully charged, though I will know more when I start taking the 36 hole battery around the course twice in a day when (and if) the weather improves.

ACCU-CHECK AVIVA TEST STRIPS 50
ACCU-CHECK AVIVA TEST STRIPS 50
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars ACCU-CHECK AVIVA TEST STRIPS 50, 23 Feb 2014
What can I say. They arrived on time, well packaged and are well in date so not old stock.

Good price too, would definitely recommend them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cream Beige Quality Shaggy Washable Bath Mats, 23 Feb 2014
Love the colours, love the fluffy finish very soft under foot and the non-slip backing works a treat.

So good I have already bought another set.

MaximalPower Replacement Battery for Olympus BLN-1 and Olympus OM-D E-M5/PEN E-P5 Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars MaximalPower Replacement Battery for Olympus BLN-1 and Olympus OM-D - User Review, 23 Feb 2014
I am always nervous when getting non OEM batteries etc, and have had issues in the past. However these seem to be the real deal and having been out with the camera recently and using it on 9 frames per second for some action shots which normally hammers the batteries I think this is not far behind the standard Olympus Battery. It should get better as well as they state it needs a few full recharges to bring out the best of it.

I managed about 560 shots on my OMD em1 with one of these in the camera and one in the battery pack which isn't bad as there still seemed to be quite a lot of life in them.

FABTAB® MICRO USB DATA CABLE LEAD FOR SKYCADDIE SGX SGXTM SGXW (2 METERS)
FABTAB® MICRO USB DATA CABLE LEAD FOR SKYCADDIE SGX SGXTM SGXW (2 METERS)
Offered by FABTAB

5.0 out of 5 stars FABTAB® MICRO USB DATA CABLE LEAD FOR SKYCADDIE SGX - Review, 23 Feb 2014
Okay, so it si a cable and does what it should without any issues. The extra length is really useful for me and it saeems well put together.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Car Dehumidifier - Review, 23 Feb 2014
I play golf in all sorts of weather and as a result am often loading wet kit back into the boot of the car and as a result when the sun shines the car windows steam up.

I bought a set of these a short while ago and have placed them in the car one in the boot, the other I leave on the dash when I leave the car.

So far I have noticed a very marked improvement in the amount of misting, it hasn't completely gone away, but there is no need to wait and clear the condensation away before driving the car off, Yes it has made that much difference.

I would definitely recommend it if this is the sort of issue that you are having.

UNDER ARMOUR Heat Gear Adult Full Tee , Gold, M
UNDER ARMOUR Heat Gear Adult Full Tee , Gold, M

4.0 out of 5 stars Compression top, 7 Jan 2014
This is well made and does what it says, however to me it seems to be shorter in both body length and arm length than some I've had in the past. this is not really a problem, but an extra couple of inches would have won 5 stars not 4.

Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Dyson Flexi Crevice Tool - Fits all Dyson Vacuums
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets to the places you can't, 7 Jan 2014
I have found that I have too many nooks and crannies around the house I can't get to without moving furniture, washiong machines etc, so bought this as a spur of the moment decision.

It has rewarded my faith and has proven to be invaluable. It is well made and I have used it both on an upright and a handheld dyson, with excellent results

5 Star Half Pencil Wooden Half-length HB Plain Ref 28STK032 [Pack of 144]
5 Star Half Pencil Wooden Half-length HB Plain Ref 28STK032 [Pack of 144]
Offered by STUART MANUFACTURING CO LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Talk about a giveaway!, 7 Jan 2014
Being a golfer I often lose pencils, but no more, I bought these both for myself and my various playing partners who share my ability to lose pencils so often. They are incredibly cheap, maybe not as thick in circumference as some, but they are well put together and so far I haven't had any with lead that breaks to often.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14