Profile for Scala Antonio > Reviews

Content by Scala Antonio

Scala Antonio "goldenvibe" (Naples, Italy)

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid SoundMAGIC ALWAYS, 14 July 2012
These earphones lasted 2 months before the sound became distorted. I bought the E30 and they were faulted. I got yet another pair, same story. A friend of mine had the same problem with soundMAGIC headphones. They are made of cheap materials. They don't last. Do not be tempted by the good value for money aspect.

Also do not buy from the MP3 COMPANY, they never answer to your e-mail, they simply do not offer a good assistance and their return policy is just laughable. Buy from amazon, I got refunded straight away when having problems with the E30 and paid no delivery costs.

My 2 cents: AVOID soundMAGIC and don't buy from THE MP3COMPANY.

SoundMAGIC E30 Earphones - Black
SoundMAGIC E30 Earphones - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid SoundMAGIC ALWAYS, 14 July 2012
This is the third pair of soundMAGIC earphones I buy and I have finally learnt my lesson. These people cannot make a good product. I researched online for good reviews from "professional" websites and the E30 earphones came up as being good value for money. I will never know if this is true, they were faulted and I returned the day after. As I said this is the third it happens with soundMAGIC. Their products are made of cheap materials, I also remember a friend of mine having the same problem with some of their headphones. I have tried the E10 in the past, same story. . . they broke after 2 months.
Spend a bit more and get a products that lasts in time.

Spiceworld - The Movie [DVD] [1997]
Spiceworld - The Movie [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Melanie Brown
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spice World THE MOVIE, 31 Oct. 2006
Probably people writing their reviews didn't understand that this is the page of the dvd of their MOVIE, so please relax take a deep breath, read and think before you write nex time.

This movie is unmissable for every Spice Girls' fan, just for them. Only if you are a fan you can enjoy the jokes and yes even the dry sense of humour sometimes. If you are an occasional viewer you will consider it the biggest waste of money in cinema history.

Being myself a die hard fan i'll give it 5 stars (probably undeserved), but the girls meant so much to me and they truly were so different from anything else in pop music, after 10 years they still get headlines and people always ask for a reunion. We really miss them.

Mary Poppins [2 Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition] [DVD] [1963]
Mary Poppins [2 Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition] [DVD] [1963]
Dvd ~ Julie Andrews
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars The movie every kid on earth should wacth, 31 Oct. 2006
Mary Poppins is undoubtedly among the most terrific stories ever told on celluloid for children. It has it all: comedy, music, values, colours, dreams all packed in 2 hours together with the beautiful Julie Andrews. If you wacthed it when you were young the memory will stay with you for the rest of your life, if you didn't you still have the chanche to come back in time and enjoy it for the first time. GO AND GET A COPY.

Someone wrote that they found it boring, lacking in plot and full of cheesy music. My opinion is that you would have liked it as a kid, but growing up you simply lost your capability of astonishment.

Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Disney ever!, 31 Oct. 2006
I was only 10 years old when i saw this movie at the cinema for the first time, nobody could come with me and i decided to go alone even if i was not allowed. That's how the ADVENTURE started for me, but at the time i didn't know i was going to wacth a bigger one on screen.

The story? A classic.

The music? Unforgettable (best music score & best original song at the Oscars)

The characters? Delicious (Ursula is my favourite fellon and i'm in love with Sebastian)

This really is a timeless classic worth wacthing again and again even when you grow up because it delivers the hope that, no matter the obstacles, your dreams can come true in perfect Disney style.