Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "NICOLA.M" (Canary Islands)

The Crunching Munching Caterpillar (Very Noisy Picture Books)
The Crunching Munching Caterpillar (Very Noisy Picture Books)
by Sheridan Cain

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice picture book, 10 Nov 2011
I got this book for my 16 month old and although the pictures and story are lovely, little fingers have trouble pressing the pads on the book for the sounds (even mum had trouble pressing them!). It's still a nice book though and the sounds that accompany the pictures make it more entertaining and keep the attention of a toddler that usually can't sit still for a minute! My three year old likes it too so it's good for all toddling ages.

The Very Greedy Bee
The Very Greedy Bee
by Steve Smallman

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, colourful book, 10 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Very Greedy Bee (Paperback)
I bought this book for my 16 month old as I'd bought other Jack Tickle books and thought they were great. I wasn't disappointed, the pictures are lovely and bright and keep her entertained and her three year old big sister loves it too. I'd definitely recommend this book for babies and toddlers alike.

Stories for Bedtime (Usborne Anthologies and Treasuries)
Stories for Bedtime (Usborne Anthologies and Treasuries)
by Stephen Cartwright

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely illustrated bedtime book, 2 May 2010
This is a lovely illustrated bedtime book. My little one is still at the stage where she prefers pictures to stories so I found myself half way through the story before pages were being turned... I went back to read the story on my own! This is a great bedtime book with lots of different stories ideal for all ages.

Kong Wubba Dogs Chew Toys, XL
Kong Wubba Dogs Chew Toys, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dog toy ever!, 2 May 2010
I bought this for my boxer at Christmas, it's now May and it still squeaks! That'a impressive in itself as normally he can destroy a squeaky toy in half an hour. This is a great toy and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with a dog that loves to play with a squeaker.

Crayola Beginnings Washable Finger Paints
Crayola Beginnings Washable Finger Paints
Offered by Fun Collectables

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best finger paints we've tried, 2 May 2010
Like other reviews have said, these finger paints aren't very good at sticking to paper. The paint is more like a translucent type gel that doesn't stick very well to paper. My little one still had fun playing with them but the colours, once on the paper, were very dull. You'd be better with poster paints rather than these. Not a great product.

Crayola Beginnings - Jumbo Decorated Pencils (8 Pack)
Crayola Beginnings - Jumbo Decorated Pencils (8 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use for little fingers, 2 May 2010
My little one is only 16 months but she loves playing with these pencils. THey're easy for her to grip and the animals on them mean you can ask her to bring a colour or an animal pencil. I'd definitely recommend these.

Philips AVENT 6-18 Months Design & Animals Fashion Soothers 2 Pack
Philips AVENT 6-18 Months Design & Animals Fashion Soothers 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite dummy!, 8 Dec 2009
These dummies are great and the little plastic covers mean they stay clean when you're out even if they're at the bottom of your bag. I've tried different dummies for my little one but these are the ones that my daughter seems to take to the best.