Profile for Daniela Zeinsteger > Reviews

ABUS 70IB45LSC Marine Grade Aquasafe All Weather Shackle Padlock
ABUS 70IB45LSC Marine Grade Aquasafe All Weather Shackle Padlock
Offered by Ironmongery Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, 26 April 2014
We were looking for a padlock for our shed, one that would bear any kind of weather really as we live in a very rainy/snowy area. So far it's performing very well. The material is strong and since the key hole is covered, there's no risk of the area getting rusty. I'd recommend it, worth the money.

Wild and Wolf Dandy Pop Art Flask, 500 ml
Wild and Wolf Dandy Pop Art Flask, 500 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 20 Nov 2012
Looks good but only keeps water hot for a couple of hours max! It worked fine at the beginning and then just stopped keeping water hot.

Munchkin Grippy Dots
Munchkin Grippy Dots

1.0 out of 5 stars Not safe, use as decoration, 22 Sep 2012
I'm giving this product one star for its nice colours and good look. BUT it's not safe at all.They don't grip well on the bath and they easily move and slip into any direction if you are not careful enough when you stand on them. If you, like us, have an active toddler who likes playing around at bath time, this is not a safe option unless you use it as decoration on the bath walls.

Morphy Richards Meno 43917 Jug Kettle, Plum
Morphy Richards Meno 43917 Jug Kettle, Plum

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet,great if there's a baby at home, 12 Sep 2012
I bought this kettle after reading all the good reviews it has. It is very good. It works well and most importantly, at least for us, it boils quick and quiet, which is great when you have a baby at home. It looks great too. There are a couple of cons though. First, the spout is too big so you have to be extra careful when you pour the water. And second, when you want to get the last few drops, it leaks from the top. I'm surprised that being such a good item in all other aspects, these detail hasn't been improved.

Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes)
Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes)
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Sep 2012
We use this brand for our newly born and our toddler. These wipes aren't that good to be honest. I find them thin, for my taste... although I don't mind they're slightly more wet than others... They do stick together when you take them out, which makes it a bit annoying but overall, they're good value for money. I recommend getting the ones with cocoa butter instead. They're much better.

Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Soft Skin Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, great value for money, 13 Aug 2012
We've been using this brand for 2 years now and it's great for our girls, newly born + toddler. Very good quality, lovely scent. I like the material and find them soft. They don't come out easily all the time though and stick together sometimes, and that's why am giving 4 stars. Other than that, I think they're very good! =)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 7 Aug 2012
I bought this as a present for my nephew in Argentina. Good quality and prompt delivery. The reason I'm giving 4 stars is because I got size 140 which is meant to be for a 10 year-old (and thinking it'd be ok since my nephew is 8...)and it ended up being quite small for that age. I recommend getting a couple of sizes bigger.

The Waterbirth Book: From the World-Renowned Natural Childbirth Pioneer
The Waterbirth Book: From the World-Renowned Natural Childbirth Pioneer
by Janet Balaskas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 3 May 2010
After reading many positive reviews, I decided to buy it and I must say it was well worth it. I've not given birth yet, but since I'm hoping for a water birth I found this book very instructive, full of information and practical examples. It's easy reading and there's a lot more than just water birth info. I totally recommend it.