Profile for Mrs. A. Miller > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. Miller

Mrs. A. Miller "Mum of two wee ones" (Glasgow)

First Favourite Tales: The Magic Porridge Pot
First Favourite Tales: The Magic Porridge Pot
by Tania Hurt-Newton
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous collection!, 7 Dec 2009
Classic story, easy to read and understand and not too long or too short. I bought the entire range of first favourite tales for my 2 year old and she loves them. In fact, after reading other books for the last year my husband was also very pleased we'd bought them as he finds them great to read to her too!! My baby son will also benefit from these when he's older so a great choice. Overall a very happy family and at a great price with great service what more could you ask for.

First Favourite Tales: Jack & the Beanstalk