ARRAY(0xa4611774)

Rixy60

Page: 1 | 2
Offered by eSynic

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well for me, 14 Dec 2013
This is the second cable that I have purchased to clone a SSD from a SATA harddrive using widely available free software, The first one did not work(it was the same as this make but without the plastic case) but this one works perfectly for me.

WMA USB 2.0 to SATA Serial ATA 15+7 22P Adapter Cable For 2.5" HDD Laptop Hard Drive
Offered by Lightake(ship from HK)

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me, 14 Dec 2013
I bought this cable to enable me to clone the complete contents of my original SATA harddrive on to a solid state drive. As can be seen from the title it did not work. I then purchased another make from AmazoneSynic® Dual USB to SATA Serial ATA 15+7 22P Converter Adaptor Adapter Cable For Laptop Exteral 2.5" Hard Drive HDD SSD + Protective Case which included a plastic protective case for a few pence more and that one works perfectly. Amazon have refunded me for the original one but it in no way compensates for the amount of grief it caused me(there is not enough space here to describe what happened).

7dayshop Wireless Digital Weather Station / Barometer Indoor & Outdoor - 100m Range
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for me, 24 Nov 2013
There appears to be a few different listings for this wireless weather station with other branding but they are all exactly the same thing. The reviews for some of the others vary in that some owners have had problems and others(like me) have had next to none. Mine has now worked perfectly for approx. two years without the need to replace the batteries. There are 2 points that I would like to make a prospective purchaser aware of though, one is to mount the outside temperature sensor on a north facing wall because if it is mounted on a south facing wall the sun shines on it and it will give an inaccurate reading, the second point concerns the radio controlled digital clock, it is set to pick up it's signal from a German transmitter which it does quite reliably but German time is different to our time and therefore when the clocks change a + or - bias has to be applied to it which I found to be a very simple task using the enclosed instructions. For the price I think it is excellent value for money and my particular favourite aspect of it is that the outside temperature can be noted before you have to venture out on cold mornings.

Black - Jelly Gel Cover Case - Huawei Ascend G300 U8815 U8818 + Stylus
Black - Jelly Gel Cover Case - Huawei Ascend G300 U8815 U8818 + Stylus
Offered by The Lilam Group

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a good Job, 6 Sep 2013
I am very pleased with this case, it protects my Huawei G300 a treat. I had not realised that this case can be purchased from MANY outlets and most of them are far cheaper than I paid for mine and therefore can only give it three stars.

Update: this supplier has now reduced the selling price of this item quite considerably and I have therefore put up my rating to 4 stars.

Draper 21719 500 ml Capacity Force-Feed Oil Can
Draper 21719 500 ml Capacity Force-Feed Oil Can

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Just Fine, 6 Sep 2013
Always wanted one of these but never got round to buying one. Now I've got it I'm always using it, should have bought one years ago. Not much to say about it except it works perfectly well, looks to be of good quality and at the price is good value for money. I have had NO problems with it and therefore am pleased to be giving it a 5 star rating

SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 32GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec. + SD adapter, Mobile (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than standard SDHC cards, 6 Sep 2013
Before purchasing this card I had purchased a standard SanDisk 32gb micro SDHC card which duly failed within 2 months of purchase when used in my Huawei G300 mobile phone. To Amazon's credit they did replace it immediately. The replacement also seemed unreliable and I often had to restart my mobile to reset it. Since purchasing the 'Ultra' version of this micro SD card I have had NO problems at all and therefore I have had no hesitation in giving it a 5 star rating and I recommend that it is well worth paying the extra for the Ultra version.

Duracell Ultra Power MX2400 Alkaline AAA Batteries - 4-Pack + 4 Free
Duracell Ultra Power MX2400 Alkaline AAA Batteries - 4-Pack + 4 Free
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I know Of, 6 Sep 2013
I suppose I'm not the best person to review these Duracell Batteries because I almost always purchase this make and have little experience with other brands, This is because they have always lasted a long time and have therefore been very little problem to me. Recently though I have purchased some Duracell 'Professional' batteries which I have yet to try out(they were cheaper). To sum up, yes I would recommend these batteries to others and will in due course review the PRO version when I have some experience with them.

Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 4
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries--Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've Found, 6 Sep 2013

Town & Country Medium Premium Suede Gardening Gloves
Town & Country Medium Premium Suede Gardening Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars For men as well, 6 Sep 2013
I had already owned a pair of these which I purchased from a local garden centre(large chain of shops). They are very comfortable in use due to the fleece lining so I used them a great deal for mostly gardening but also for some DIY around the home. I am of average build for a man and they(medium size) still fit very well. Recently my neighbour and I constructed a wooden panel and concrete post fence which was a bit too abrasive for an ageing pair of gardening gloves and they ended up with a couple of holes in them, I had no hesitation in ordering a replacement set of gloves exactly the same because of the experience I have had with my first pair and would highly recommend them to others.

Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level
Draper 69555 Postrite Post Level

4.0 out of 5 stars Limited Use, 6 Sep 2013
I bought this when I was preparing to erect a fence constructed of wooden panels and concrete posts, My neighbour and I erected the fence expecting this post level to be very useful. Unfortunately it turned out to be of very little use to us and we found an ordinary spirit level much more convenient(it averages out a longer length of the post). I have not marked this product down too much because it is of good quality, does exactly what it says in the description and others may find it a useful tool to have but for us it was of limited use.

Page: 1 | 2