Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Curly Girl the Handbook
Curly Girl the Handbook
by Lorraine Massey

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 17 Jan. 2014
This book covers so much good ground. I have naturally coiled afro hair & only went back to natural May 2013. It's a good read & worth the money.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 17 Jan. 2014
I have naturally coiled afro hair & found the shampoo dried my hair out after two uses. I didn't buy the conditioner but don't regret it or regret buying the shampoo as it cost £2. My biggest regret is buying the shampoo from this company who I will never use again. I waited over a month for a £2 bottle of shampoo... They got their ass into gear when I gave them a less than glowing review previously & sent an email... SHOCK!!
There is too much competition out there so I'm more than happy to look elsewhere for products in the future.

Prince of Darkness
Prince of Darkness
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince of Darkness, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Prince of Darkness (Audio CD)
Delivered really quickly and enjoyed the tracks. Its old school I know but at least there is meaning in his lyrics. Fave track has got to be Troubled Man. Niki Manaj take note...

3/4 and 4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest
3/4 and 4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoulder rest, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: 3/4 and 4/4 Violin Shoulder Rest
Brought this for my daughter who couldn't live without it... at the time. Like countless teens she's now given up playing the violin but the shoulder rest did its job.

Would buy from this seller again (if she played again, doubt it though). Have to say it was delivered in a flash.

Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Deliverance 35th Anniversary Remastered Deluxe Edition [DVD] [1972]
Dvd ~ Jon Voight
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliverance, 11 Dec. 2012
This was a really good film (which was delivered in record time). The banjo scene was the whole reason I brought the film and the film overall made for great viewing. Had to cover my eyes due to what the bad guys done but hey.

I wouldn't hesitate to use this seller again. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Smooth Move Tea, 12 Oct. 2011
I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2002 and have had awful problems with constipation and bloody diarrhea. I've only started taking this tea since 05/10/2011 but it's really helped me. It says to take one at bedtime but as I'm currently still a bit constipated I've been drinking it twice a-day. I add a little sugar which helps but it does exactly what it says on the box. At times I get some cramping but I'm guessing that's because it contains senna. Anyway it's good stuff and well worth the investment.

When Your Kids Push Your Buttons: And what you can do about it
When Your Kids Push Your Buttons: And what you can do about it
by Bonnie Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars When your kids push your buttons, 17 May 2009
The book arrived on time and in very decent condition.
I would use this seller again.