Profile for Reclusive Lucy > Reviews

Dixon High D Whistle
Dixon High D Whistle
Offered by 1to1music

4.0 out of 5 stars OK but not brilliant, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dixon High D Whistle (Electronics)
Bought the Dixon polymer whistle because I wanted a less harsh sound than a metal whistle, but easier maintenance than a wooden one. The Dixon is great, nothing wrong with it, but I don't particularly like the sound -- it's not as soft as I wanted -- and I wish I'd splashed out on a wooden one instead.

SwankySwans Women's Jasper Polka Dot Laminate Summer Crossbody Bag With Double Pockets In Green 5055360142247 Large
Offered by KukuBird

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made, 27 Mar. 2014
Nice large roomy satchel, well made, colour is lighter than the pic -- turquoisey. A bargain at the reduced price I paid.

Ex-Pro Notebook / Laptop Support Arm
Ex-Pro Notebook / Laptop Support Arm
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 22 Dec. 2013
This thing is much more solid, heavy and clunky than I expected -- more than I needed for my little featherweight netbook. But it's extremely good quality for the price. If you don't want to stick adhesive velcro to your laptop, cover the support with some of that rubbery non-stick material that you're meant to put under rugs etc.

Easy Learning Irish Grammar (Collins Easy Learning Irish)
Easy Learning Irish Grammar (Collins Easy Learning Irish)
by Collins Dictionaries

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling binding, 4 Mar. 2013
This would have been a good book except that it fell apart the very first time I opened it due to appalling binding, rendering it completely useless.

OXX Digital Black Vantage Internet Radio
OXX Digital Black Vantage Internet Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Jan. 2012
I should have bought one years ago. Had problems getting connected at first, but the customer support was fantastic and had me sorted out in no time. After that it was pretty easy, even though I'm fairly techno-shy. As others have said, the script above the knobs is totally unsuitable, but that's a tiny issue. My only other problem is that if you want to use it with batteries, it takes six C-size ones, which is a pain. Other than that, I love it.