Profile for Teila > Reviews

Braun Silk-A epil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-A epil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Offered by ilikebargain UK
Price: 90.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing epilator, but battery completely lets it down!, 9 Sep 2012
Amazing epilator! But after 13 months the battery has completely died and the product is now useless. Amazon will not replace it as it is one month out of the warranty period. I have emailed Braun and await a reply, but from what people have told me I shouldn't expect anything as it's over a year old.

I have given it 3 stars, because aside from the battery it is brilliant. However I will not be repurchasing as I refuse to spend 100+ on an epilator every year. I will be looking into other non rechargeable options. I like the freedom of not having to have it plugged in all of the time, however it is a nuisance when you want to do a quick last minute epilation but you cant because it wont operate whilst charging. And, also the obvious - that it stops recharging after a year making it useless!

Kurio 7 Android Tablet for Kids
Kurio 7 Android Tablet for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 22 Aug 2012
Bought this for my son and it is the best investment ever! Excellent value for money, will be getting another soon. The green case is perfect for protecting it and I don't have to worry about him dropping it. Really comfy to hold, he plays games on it constantly (some educational). The parental controls are excellent. I also use it myself to watch movies, read books etc. Its very similar to the ipad with the way it looks and performs. There were loads of pre loaded apps too which was brilliant as we could start using it straight away.

I'm not very technical when it comes to IT but this was so easy to set up!

Excellent service from amazon as always, arrived really fast and was in immaculate condition.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2012 10:02 AM BST

Pink Poppy Dinosaur Coin Holder (Dark Blue)
Pink Poppy Dinosaur Coin Holder (Dark Blue)
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Coin Holder, 9 July 2012
Bought this Dinosaur Coin Holder for my nephew who thinks that this is the best thing ever! Not sure what the other person is talking about with the cake cover, I think that they must be reviewing the wrong item

Great Gizmos Pink Poppy Bright Flower Hand/Shoulder Bag (Hot Pink)
Great Gizmos Pink Poppy Bright Flower Hand/Shoulder Bag (Hot Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Bag!, 5 July 2012
My daughter absolutely loves this bag! Its bright pink which is her favourite colour and she now takes it everywhere with her. Perfect fit for all of her bits and bobs. I stumbled across a picture of the same bag in a different colour and used that as a guide before deciding to buy this 'Hot Pink' version.

This is the link for the bag in a pale pink-

Great Gizmos Pink Poppy Bright Flower Hand/Shoulder Bag (Pale Pink)

Pink Poppy Princess Diary - Hot Pink
Pink Poppy Princess Diary - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product!, 4 July 2012
Love this cute little diary - my little girl carries it everywhere and is forever writing and drawing pictures in it! Excellent value for money