Profile for MamanA > Reviews

Pstyle - Female Urination Device - Green
Offered by UniStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 10 July 2014
Love it!
Talked with my sister about how it was convienient to be a boy when out and about on holidays and no toilets are available, and mentionned these devices but as a joke. Had a more thorough and serious look into it after that, and had to get one!

After looking at all the different kind of reviews available for all the different devices, the Pstyle was the only one coming out as virtually leak-proof, and indeed, easy-peasy! no need for trials in the shower beforehand!

Bought one for my daughter as well, don't have to carry her over the public toilets anymore, my poor back is happy!

Samsung MLT-D1042S Black Toner Cartridge (1500 pages)
Samsung MLT-D1042S Black Toner Cartridge (1500 pages)

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, works, but no box, not sealed: genuine, new?, 17 Jan 2014
I just received this toner, but was really disappointed to see that it was not sealed in the original box that is shown on the picture, the toner was sent unboxed in bubble wrap. Therefore, I cannot say if it's original or new (not refurbished)...because unfortunately we often find fakes on Amazon. However it seems to work perfectly, but can't tell how many pages I'll be able to print yet. I just hope I paid that price for a new original Samsung toner.

Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm
Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ415 Play Farm (Toy)
We're very happy with this product, it is excellent value for money (paid £22.99)espacially for a wooden toy. Compared to similar products, it contains much more items and is half the price.
I was looking for a wooden farm to introduce grammar the Montessori way, and it does the job perfectly.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Popper, Set of 1, Pattern 58, With 1 Microfibre and 1 Bamboo Inserts, Red Hearts(minky)
Offered by YELLOW BLOOM

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 April 2013
(First you can get the same on ebay cheaper) i received it although i had requested a cancellation, not willing to return it I gave it a try as it had a bamboo insert and the one on ebay didn't...I only read really good reviews about them, but although they ARE super cute, they leak with my 2 month-old, when I tried them, that is with one insert, with 2 (one microfiber+1 bamboo), the only time they didn't was with 2 microfiber inserts but then the nappy was really bulky, couldn't really sit my baby up. Will try to stuff them with other inserts when I received them, in the meantime, although I was going to buy 24 of them (them being so cute), I'm glad I didn't and resisted the temptation till I tried them. Will stick to Bambino Mios, never had a problem with them with my previous baby, hope it ill be the case with this one. Indulged in sweet Flip and Blueberry covers instead.

Cahier D'Entrainement Tout En UN Ce1
Cahier D'Entrainement Tout En UN Ce1
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 8 April 2013
We're using it as we're home-schooling, and I love it, really well made, will get the next level next year...

Découverte du monde CE1 : Le Vivant - La Matière
Découverte du monde CE1 : Le Vivant - La Matière
by Catherine Gau

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 8 April 2013
This is more a teacher's book than one for home / parents, all black and white, very few pages. / noir et blanc, tres peu de pages.

Crash, Bang, Wallop! Guess the Sound Game
Crash, Bang, Wallop! Guess the Sound Game

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 23 May 2009
My 3 and a half son loves it! You build your own house as you recognize more and more familiar daily sounds; educational as it teaches the child to associate sound and picture. Would definitely recommand for young children

Orchard Toys Mini Jigs
Orchard Toys Mini Jigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well made and thought puzzle game, 23 May 2009
This review is from: Orchard Toys Mini Jigs (Toy)
Have recently discovered the Orchard Toys game range looking for fun educational games and material for my 3and a half as we are home educating,
bought this one for the little sister, but still useful to learn about the shapes...my son recognizes pentagones now!
really well conceived as it allows the child to learn about the animal names first, colours and then shapes. Plus there are 2 jigs for each colours with different shapes which make it a little bit more tricky.
Beautiful!