Profile for Beata Grzeskowiak > Reviews

Adie D-Shape Front Basket - Beige, 18 inch
Adie D-Shape Front Basket - Beige, 18 inch
Price: 20.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Big basket, perfect for my bike, 23 Jun 2014
I am extremely happy with this basket, I bought it as a replacement for my old wire basket.
I used the support from the old basket (which works very well), and an old belt to attach it to the handle.
Please bear in mind, that this basket has no support and it needs one (because of its size), also some sort of leather belt to attach it, which is not included. Once you sort this out, this basket is amazing, it can fit lots and lots of shopping! I am using it for a month now, and extremely happy with it so far.

Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Square Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class 23cm Non-Stick Square Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Price: 12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Aug 2013
I have few of them in different sizes, they are perfect for me. I bake a lot, and these pans are always non-stick, easy to clean and use. Also good value for money.
Would recommend.

Wedding Cakes: The Couture Collection: Elegant, Unique and Beautiful Cake Designs for Every Season
by Naomi Yamamoto
Price: 35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 4 Aug 2013
Amazing book, lots of information incl. recipes, step by step instructions. This book is more for experienced cake maker.
Amazing sugar flower instructions, with 19 flowers described (3 types of roses). Also butter cream flowers and decorations described.
I could't stop reading! I would highly recommend this book to any cake lover and maker.