Profile for Lirva Ivel > Reviews

Content by Lirva Ivel

Lirva Ivel "Avril Levi" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Acana Moth Monitoring Trap from Caraselle
Acana Moth Monitoring Trap from Caraselle
Offered by DreamsExchange

4.0 out of 5 stars It worked well., 8 Aug. 2015
I caught 40 moths in the 8 week period with one trap. I think that is a good result, and plan to increase the number Iof traps I have.

Garden Trading Chalk Coloured Utility Storage Metal Bucket
Garden Trading Chalk Coloured Utility Storage Metal Bucket
Offered by GADAZZLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 May 2015
Very useful and attractive portable container for household cleaners etc

HEPA FILTER TO FIT DYSON DC04 DC05 DC08
HEPA FILTER TO FIT DYSON DC04 DC05 DC08
Offered by Find A Spare Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 May 2015
Total waste of money; it is too big and doesn't fit my Dyson DC04. I bought one before which fitted - how have they got this wrong?

Medical Grade Elastic Compression Knee Support Beige Tubular Sleeve - XXL = 46-50cm
Offered by Supports Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Bunches a little behind knee, 1 Aug. 2014
I'm afraid it does both bunch and slip when I am walking, though it's ok at home where I can easily hoik it up.

I Am Forbidden
I Am Forbidden
by Anouk Markovits

4.0 out of 5 stars Very absorbing, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: I Am Forbidden (Paperback)
Quite good characterisation and written in a spare style, I found this very absorbing, but that may be because I find the subject matter fascinating.

Shadows Of The Workhouse: The Drama Of Life In Postwar London (Call The Midwife)
by Jennifer Worth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very moving., 27 April 2014
Felt some of this may have been re-hashed from another book, or maybe the familiarity is due to the TV series Call the Midwife, but otherwise it is very powerful stuff.

Yankel's Tavern: Jews, Liquor, and Life in the Kingdom of Poland
Yankel's Tavern: Jews, Liquor, and Life in the Kingdom of Poland
by Glenn Dynner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 27 April 2014
What can I say? If you want to know about the history of this subject, which I did, this the right book for you.

What to Eat Now
What to Eat Now
by Valentine Warner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: What to Eat Now (Hardcover)
Very original and interesting recipes. Have made a few and they were not complex but all scrumptious.
Nicely produced book.

SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap - Brown
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap - Brown
Offered by Zoo Galaxie

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable temperamental piece of kit, 29 July 2013
I wish I could echo some of the 4-5 star reviews, but we have had so many problems with this product.
It works for a while, then suddenly stops the cat entering (yes, batteries changed etc). Took cat to vet to check microchip - which was fine.
About 4 changes of kit were required from Sureflap to get it working when it was new, meaning weeks of it not working while we waited for spares to arrive.
Today AGAIN it's decided not to work.
I give up! It is well within the guarantee and I have to call the company again.
Really fed up and I would not recommend this to anyone especially if they have no-one to take it out, and re-fit it again which we have done 3 times now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 11:40 AM GMT

BISSELL 70955 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Aerosol and Brush Head
BISSELL 70955 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner Aerosol and Brush Head
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 25 July 2013
Can't manage without it due to regular cat-puke furballs (yes, she has seen the vet) which it removes evidence of promptly.
Great design. (Why did 1001 stop making it? Or is this the same manufacturer?)
Anyways, life would be much worse without it.

Page: 1 | 2