Profile for P. Kapitsa > Reviews

Content by P. Kapitsa

P. Kapitsa "Reservisor" (Cranfield, UK)

Bose ® SoundLink Colour Bluetooth Speaker - Blue
Bose ® SoundLink Colour Bluetooth Speaker - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
One very loud speaker in a compact body. Used mostly for fitness sessions both indoors and outside.

Prioritizing Web Usability
Prioritizing Web Usability
by Jakob Nielsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting it right, 14 Jun. 2010
It's the right book to capture the essence of usability and acquire the core knowledge of the subject. I was following Jacob's newsletter for a few years, but the book gave that structured overview all under one cover. Very happy I finally bought it. Would recommend to anyone who regularly faces questions like 'how do I get it right for my customers/visitors on my site'.

Logitech V470 Laser Cordless Bluetooth Mouse FOR Notebook Black Bluetooth, PC Mouse, PC / Mac, Battery-free Mouse, 4-ways

5.0 out of 5 stars The best option you can get for reasonable price, 19 Aug. 2009
I got two of those mice for my Dell XPS notebook and my father's Mac. Both are working perfectly. It is well built, simple-looking but very functional device. I love the rocking wheel. With Dell it is working best if Logitech software is installed. Mac doesn't need any software. I think this mouse is the ideal choice for a notebook.
It is the third wireless Logitech mouse for a notebook that I bought. I'm still using all of them with different computers. I'm defenitely satisfied with this brand and the products I have chosen.