Profile for Jenna B > Reviews

Corolle Calin Charming Pastel Doll
Corolle Calin Charming Pastel Doll
Offered by Kikisams

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace at last, 16 Mar. 2016
Much loved by both my granddaughters to the extent they use to fight over the first one I bought two years ago. Now they have one each

Dualit Milk Frother
Dualit Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Frothy milk, 16 Mar. 2016
This is so good I bought one for my daughter in law as well! Now the grandchildren can have their Babychinos at home with ease and my husband doesn't boil his milk over.

John Deere 6920 Kids Toy Pedal Tractor
John Deere 6920 Kids Toy Pedal Tractor
Offered by GM Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars John Deere 6920 Kids Toy Pedal Tractor, 31 Jan. 2014
We gave this to our granddaughter for Chrismas, she sits in the trailer, which we also gave her, while an older child peddles the this, she loves it and will soon be peddling while her younger sibling sits in the trailer. Brilliant - apart from fitting the crank shaft!

Rolly John Deere Mega Trailer (Green)
Rolly John Deere Mega Trailer (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Trailer John Deere Green, 31 Jan. 2014
We gave this to our granddaughter for Chrismas, she sits in it while an older child peddles the tractor, she loves it and will soon be peddling while her younger sibling sits in this. Brilliant.

VonShef - Digital Cooking Probe Thermometer for Food, Meat, BBQ, Turkey, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital Cooking Probe Thermometer for Food, Meat, BBQ, Turkey, 31 Jan. 2014
Within 24 hours of this arriving I had to use this as my fridge/freezer died (18 years old), must have been those pesky power outages the storms caused, but having had no power for 24 hours I used this to check whether it was safe to put the potted shrimps in another freezer - I had only just bought them and yes they were fine, without this I would have had no idea. worked well on the turkey too.

Tonka Classic Dump Truck Toy
Tonka Classic Dump Truck Toy
Offered by Toys Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Tonka Classic Dump Truck Toy, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tonka Classic Dump Truck Toy (Toy)
Just what little boys and girls need the perfect dump truck and it made an excellent present - more words needed

Tonka Classic Loader Vehicle Toy
Tonka Classic Loader Vehicle Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Tonka Classic Loader Vehicle Toy, 31 Jan. 2014
Softer edges than 33 years ago, but still an excellent toy for boys and girls alike - still more words required

Fullers Earth Fine Powder 500g - Pure & Natural Calcium Bentonite
Fullers Earth Fine Powder 500g - Pure & Natural Calcium Bentonite
Offered by Intralabs

5.0 out of 5 stars Fullers Earth Fine Powder 500g - Pure & Natural Calcium Bentonite, 31 Jan. 2014
I got this to get grease out of a wooden floor but have still to try it - more words required

Fallen Fruits FF112 Bouffadou Pipe
Fallen Fruits FF112 Bouffadou Pipe
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouffadou Pipe, 31 Jan. 2014
We're getting used to it, our son actually gave it to us for Christmas and it is good for getting the fire re-going - it's the wet logs that are the problem!

FIREFLY - BLINKER Dog Cat Safety Flashing LED Multicolor - BLUE
FIREFLY - BLINKER Dog Cat Safety Flashing LED Multicolor - BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars FIREFLY - BLINKER Dog Cat Safety Flashing LED Multicolor, 31 Jan. 2014
Oh the bliss of being able to see my dogs in the dark - I also put bells on them - it makes it so much easier to find them in the woods!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5