Profile for Abraham > Reviews

VOGMASK Microfiber Filtering Mask: Blue Grey Stripe
VOGMASK Microfiber Filtering Mask: Blue Grey Stripe
Offered by Vogmask

4.0 out of 5 stars Vogmask - quality filtering, 1 Dec 2013
I am mega-allergic to dust, and just about everything in the garden so this modern mask helps more than the basic ones to filter a lot of the harmful stuff. I use it most occasions.

Philip's Navigator Trucker's Britain 2013: Spiral (Philips Atlas)
Philip's Navigator Trucker's Britain 2013: Spiral (Philips Atlas)
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal even for the occasional long journey motorist !, 15 May 2013
Excellent road map at 1.5 miles to the inch, the main reason for buying, and a good enough substitute for a sat-nav! Being an older motorist I feel safer with such marvelous details as well as being better able to explore the nooks and crannies of the UK.

Pew Bible-NASB
Pew Bible-NASB
by Foundation Publication Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy bible loyal to the original manuscripts, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Pew Bible-NASB (Hardcover)
My New American Standard Version Bible is compact for carrying around, as well as having a solid cover. As a low cost purchase I find it more suitable for marking and making various notes - whereas I might not want to do so on a more expensive Bible.

Baptism with the Holy Spirit
Baptism with the Holy Spirit
by R A Torrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Maturing in the Christian Faith ?, 15 May 2013
A succinct little booklet by a worthy man of God explaining how this Baptism is essential as a preparation for effective Christian service.

DiGiBaBa® Smart Desktop Battery Charger For SGH-J700 J700i E570 S8300 E740 Mobile Phone AB503442BU AB503442BE From DiGiBaBa Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying batteries on the internet, 4 Feb 2012
As I can always get advice on the right purchase - even for small items - I feel safe when making a choice. Any produce queries go to the supplier, cuts down time lags, and if there is a problem, well so far ... I've always had satisfaction.
All in all a fair price, quick no - quibble service to the door gives me all the confidence I need - as a plus I can recommend it to others.