Profile for S. Bridge > Reviews

Content by S. Bridge

S. Bridge "suzy2105" (Britain)

Page: 1 | 2
2 CiberDirect Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges For Use With Brother DCP-L2500D (HIGH YIELD Version - 2,600 Pages Each).
Offered by Ciberdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Sept. 2015
Excellent product - as described - quick delivery - works just as good as actual Brother toner but much cheaper. Will definitely buy again.

Gray Mountain
Gray Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Gray Mountain (Kindle Edition)
This was like a John Grisham of old, a really good read.

Ecosusi Women Ladies Vintage PU Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Messenger Bag
Ecosusi Women Ladies Vintage PU Leather Satchel Bag Handbag Messenger Bag
Offered by ECOSUSI INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice handbag, 14 Mar. 2014
The bag was better than I expected - it certainly looks a lot more expensive than it is. It's a really good size, big enough to fit in all those 'things' a girl needs in her handbag, but not too big. I've been looking for a nice non-leather handbag for a while - I very rarely buy handbags and never buy leather ones - and this handbag shows that you can get quality and style without having to buy leather. Very pleased with the purchase.

Citerna 9 ct White Gold Trilogy Cubic Zirconia Double Wave Hoop Earrings
Citerna 9 ct White Gold Trilogy Cubic Zirconia Double Wave Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 14 Mar. 2014
Really lovely earrings - I'm very pleased with the purchase. Excellent value. I've had quite a few comments on how nice they look. They are just the right size to be noticed, but are not too 'flashy'. Highly recommended.

Crime Fiction (Best Defence series Book 5)
Crime Fiction (Best Defence series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...., 17 Feb. 2014
Another excellent book from this author. I really like his style of writing - humour, character back-ground, legal jargon and story pace are all at the right levels. I've read all the 'Best Defence' books and have really enjoyed each one. I would highly recommend 'Crime Fiction' and all the previous books. If you like a really good read - books that are clever without being pretentious and an author that writes a very entertaining and gripping tale with a brilliant wry wit, rather than just padding out pages with masses of graphic gore or sex, these books are for you.

PS. Not really sure of the change to 'Willie McIntyre' - rather liked the full name.

Blood Money (Joe Dillard Series Book 6)
Blood Money (Joe Dillard Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book., 7 Feb. 2014
Love Scott Pratt's books. I've read all the Joe Dillard series and throughtly enjoyed each one. They have all been the kind of books where you tell yourself at midnight "Just a couple more pages....", and then continue to say that for quite some time. Each book has had just the right measure of legal, action and character plots. Please write many more Scott, I for one will certainly look forward to reading them.

Con Law (John Bookman Book 1)
Con Law (John Bookman Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed........, 14 Aug. 2013
I've really enjoyed all Mark Grimenez's previous books, but I've got to say that I was quite disappointed with this one. There was far too much detail about fracking and American law. Although some background is useful and interesting, page upon page upon page is unnecessary, and frankly, quite boring - it was almost as if a researcher had given him a mass of research and he just filled in a bit of a story around it. The parts of the book that were 'the story' I really liked, but far, far too much padding. I didn't skip any bits of his previous books but found myself skipping pages and pages of this book and wishing he'd 'just get on with it'. It seems to happen to many authors - perhaps they get pressure from publishers to produce and just churn out a 'nearly' book every now and again. If I want lots of information on fracking etc. I'll buy a text book.

The Boat That Rocked
The Boat That Rocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 8 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Boat That Rocked (Audio CD)
Loved hearing some of the old music from my youth - if you were about during pirate radio days you'll love this. Nice to have some of my favourites all together - highly recommended.

In Good Faith (Joe Dillard Series Book 2)
In Good Faith (Joe Dillard Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another very good read, 8 Aug. 2013
This is the second book of his I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it - I'm now on the 3rd of the series and I'm certainly not disappointed so far. Scott Pratt has gone on my list of favourite authors - I've recommended his books to quite a few other people. More of the same please.

Gildan Heavyweight blend adult full zip hoodie Mens
Gildan Heavyweight blend adult full zip hoodie Mens

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Aug. 2013
Really nice colour hoodie, good quality and washes well. My only criticism is that it's quite slim fit, but that's really a personal thing, I like my hoodies quite baggy.

Page: 1 | 2