Profile for Cee > Reviews

Content by Cee

Cee "CeeDee" (London)

In Car Holder Mount for Latest LG Nexus 4 E960 / Nokia Lumia 920 / 820 / 800 / Blackberry Z10 / Bold 9900 / Curve 9300 / 8520 / HTC One X / One SV / One S / One V / Windows 8X / 8S / Desire S X HD Z
Offered by AVOCADO DEALS
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one, 19 Mar 2014
So simple and cheap, but so effective. Suction cup is very strong, and I thought I was going to yank my windscreen out when removing it for the first time! Looked at loads of more expensive holders, but pleased I went for this one.

Nokia DC-19 Portable USB Charger - Cyan
Nokia DC-19 Portable USB Charger - Cyan
Price: 28.28

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product, 19 Mar 2014
Love this gadget. Charges up my Lumia quickly wherever I am. I have also used it to charge whilst using my 'phone as an in-car sat nav, and as the lead is so short, managed to keep the charger on the dash connected to the 'phone so no trailing wires. Also as I have bought an Anker in-car fast charger, I can refuel the Nokia charger in no time as well whilst on the move. Sorted!

PRINCESS WATCH
PRINCESS WATCH

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this at your peril, 2 July 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PRINCESS WATCH (Toy)
Only lasted 3 weeks - pin fell out holding one of the straps on, being used by a young girl who loved the watch because it was a Princess one, she didn't twist the straps, or bash the watch, or tug at the straps, it just broke due to faulty materials/workmanship. However when I complained to the seller (In Xcelcius) the lady basically said tough and wouldn't give a refund. Although it's a low cost item, it wasn't really the money, it was the principal that someone sold something that broke in only 3 weeks, and the company kept implying we had damaged it! I stuck to my guns, mentioned the sale of goods act, and finally they offered to refund me - but still in their last email inferred it was damaged by us! Unbelievable - customer service score zero. It's true what they say..... "Buyer beware" !!

x3 Philips 11w Genie Energy Saving Light Bulb, BC/B22/Bayonet Cap, 10 Year Lifetime
Offered by gl UK
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These really are fast start - instant on, 24 April 2012
Seller delivered quickly. These are just what I have been looking for - energy saving light bulbs that come on the instant you press the switch down, no flicker, just bright white light straight away. 3 Pack of 11w Genie Philips Energy Saving Light Bulbs BC / B22 / Bayonet Cap Fitting (11 watt => 60 watt Equivalent) Would recommend to anyone irritated by energy saver bulbs that come on when they feel like it, and flicker on and off until they manage to register that they are actually supposed to be a light! Liked these Philips Genie bulbs so much that I have just ordered a 5 pack to change over all the rest of the existing rubbish energy savers I have wasted money on.

PURE i-20, Digital Dock for iPod/iPhone with Hi-Fi Quality Audio and Video Output
Price: 72.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Got there in the end!, 3 May 2011
Despite none of the included cables being suitable, and having to email both the seller - who just referred me to the Pure website, and Pure direct, I finally discovered I needed a double RCA cable. My iPod when cabled directly to my stereo originally had a very low sound output - even at volume level 11 on my system, it was quiet. Now with the Pure i-20 cabled in to my stereo, what a difference! Volume level 2 was so loud I had to turn it down so I didn't wake the neighbours. Used the system to great effect with a Royal Wedding garden party - and it was excellent as my guests brought their own iPods so I could switch between them all and let everyone listen (and dance) to their own favourite tracks. Would highly recommend this product. Only giving a four star due to the omission of the required cables with the product - Pure should really have catered for all eventualities.