Profile for FC > Reviews

Content by FC

FC (LONDON)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Along the Path to Enlightenment: 365 Daily Reflections from Dr. David R. Hawkins PhD
by David R. Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars On my spiritual path!, 19 Aug 2013
Love this handy little book! You need to be familiar with David Hawkins other books to fully appreciate these reflections. I now carry this book with me everyday in my handbag and remind myself of them throughout the day.

You'll See It When You Believe It
You'll See It When You Believe It
by Dr Wayne W Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars This has set me on my spriitual path!, 19 Aug 2013
I LOVE THIS BOOK! From the first page I couldn't put it down. This is the second book of Wayne Dyers that I have read, the first being The Power Of Intention. I am a huge fan of his. His books have set me on my spiritual path. This book taught me that I need to do a lot of forgiving. Once I can do that, then everything else will follow. Eventually, I won't need to forgive because I will have no anger that there will be nothing to forgive because I won't be blaming or judging anyone. It will come naturally. Another piece of good advice is to be against nothing, be for something. So instead of saying I am against war, say I am for peace.
This man has changed my life forever!
I would also recommend you read Handbook to Higher Consciousness or any other book by Ken Keyes and Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior, The Eye of the I and I: Reality and Subjectivity: 1 by David Hawkins.
I would highly recommend to anyone!

My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy
My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy
by Albert "Prodigy" Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 14 Aug 2013
I have just finished reading this book and I have to say that it is one of the best autobiography's I have read. I not an insane hip-hop fan so I would say that anyone could read this book. Prodigy talks about beef with other rappers like Jay-Z and Nas, reflects on life living with sickle-cell aneamia, diet, music, show business, religion and family. This book contains a lot of words of wisdom.
This book taught me a lot for example: while serving three years in prison, he practised keeping a very peaceful state of mind. "once you master that level of self-control, you'll notice your life drastically improve". It will help you avoid a world of unnecessary trouble.
Would recommend!

Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography
Sharon Osbourne Extreme: My Autobiography
by Sharon Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan, 10 Aug 2013
I am a big fan of Sharon Osbournes and I seen this book in a charity shop and decided to buy. I have to say I was very happy with my purchase. Sharon has lead a flamboyant life and reading this book proved what a survivor she is. There was times in the book when I wanted her to leave Ozzy but learned that her family were out to get her and she had no bank account which made it harder to finance herself. She also discusses her cancer battle and life on the road touring with her husband, Ozzy. Many people in her shoes would have crumbled under the pressure but she kept going. Since reading the book my opinion of her has changed. I liked her before but know I see her as a remarkable woman. Truly inspirational.

Highly recommended!

The Power Of Intention: Change The Way You Look At Things And The Things You Look At Will Change: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way
by Dr. Wayne Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite!, 3 Aug 2013
I have just started reading this book but have yet to finish it. I am thoroughly enjoying it. It is about how we are all linked to each other and that once you let the ego go, you can accomplish anything. It demonstrates how you can reach your higher self by following the seven faces of intention. It also has a section on how to heal but I haven't reached that part yet. I will keep you posted on how I do.

Update: I have just finished reading this book and I have to say it works. I have already given up smoking without the use of patches. Hoping to get my dream job and meet the right one very soon.
A positive change has happened since reading this book.
I would also recommend you read Handbook to Higher Consciousness or any other book by Ken Keyes.

The Sugarland Express [DVD]
The Sugarland Express [DVD]
Dvd ~ Goldie Hawn

3.0 out of 5 stars True Story, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Sugarland Express [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this with my mum some time ago. Although it is a good film based on a true story. I found the action very slow and couldn't wait for it to finish.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2013 7:21 PM BST

The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects
The Nature of Things: The Secret Life of Inanimate Objects
by Lyall Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK!, 3 Aug 2013
This book had me gripped from the beginning. A lot of it is taken from the Fortean files. Gripping read to the end.
Have you ever wondered when you lose a ring and it mysteriously turns up? Why people have similar accidents in the same cars?
Highly recommended!
I enjoyed this more than Supernature and that was a fab read , too.

Nivea Visage Hydrating Primer Normal/ Combination 50ml
Nivea Visage Hydrating Primer Normal/ Combination 50ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good!, 3 Aug 2013
I bought this at special offer on Amazon but I don't like. It has a watery texture and is quite sticky. I'll stay with No.7.

Set Free: Overcoming Emotional, Sexual, Mental and Spiritual Captivity
Set Free: Overcoming Emotional, Sexual, Mental and Spiritual Captivity
by Neil T. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST!!, 22 Jun 2013
I have been a fan of Dr Neil Anderson's for a few years now and I definitley think that this is his best book. I ordered this on Amazon Marketplace and it was delivered promptly. Very happy customer.

Qi Gong Fire & Water (with Matthew Cohen) [DVD]
Qi Gong Fire & Water (with Matthew Cohen) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Cohen

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would be better!, 21 April 2013
This dvd is hard. I could only do 15 minutes of the fire workout and after that my legs were killing me. The water workout is easier. However, I prefer Morning And Evening Qi Gong [DVD] [2010] [NTSC] by Lee Holden. It is much easier and you can feel your energy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6