Profile for Anne > Reviews

Beautiful Butterfly cake topper
Offered by CSS
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Oct 2013
We wanted a simple colour less cake topper as the cake was being made by a relative and we wouldn't get to see it until the day before the wedding and we were worried the colour wouldn't quite go otherwise! The wedding was butterfly themed and we did leave it rather to the last minute to buy but the seller could not have been more helpful.

SILVER BUTTERFLIES - BUTTERFLY TABLE DIAMANTES - CONFETTI - 21gm
SILVER BUTTERFLIES - BUTTERFLY TABLE DIAMANTES - CONFETTI - 21gm
Offered by WDL Home, Garden, Pets & Party !
Price: 1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Evening Decorations., 15 Oct 2013
We bought these to liven up plain tables for our evening party, they caught the light from the disco lights.

Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
Offered by Party Parade
Price: 7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
Perfect choice for our butterfly themed wedding. Everyone enjoyed being a kid at heart and using them although there were a few comments that it was a phial of medicine?!

Nevetti Just Married Wedding Favours Silver Hearts 50 Chocolates
Nevetti Just Married Wedding Favours Silver Hearts 50 Chocolates
Offered by Quick UK Shipper
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Favours., 15 Oct 2013
We bought these to put in our favours bags as it was butterfly themed, product fine but no butterflies as on illustration!

Decorative Wedding Post Box (X38706)
Decorative Wedding Post Box (X38706)
Offered by dreamlandvalue
Price: 4.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful and decorative!, 15 Oct 2013
Often a problem of where to put cards when guests arrive at the venue, this solves it! The bottom could just be a little stronger.

Pair of - Battery Operated LED White Butterfly Fairy String Lights
Pair of - Battery Operated LED White Butterfly Fairy String Lights
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product!, 15 Oct 2013
We bought these to decorate some twisted willow sticks and coloured butterflies, for part of our wedding decorations. They were just right!

Omron M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 17 May 2012
Very pleased with this monitor! I bought it mainly as I'd lost weight and the cuff on my old monitor was too large,I could have got a new cuff but as the monitor was quite old decided to buy new. I went for this product as it has a one size cuff and I found I was between sizes with a lot of brands. The cuff felt a little awkward to fit at first but you have the reassurance of a symbol that lights up during the reading to confirm it's fitted properly. Now find it simple and quiet!