Profile for R. M. Wigman > Reviews

Content by R. M. Wigman

R. M. Wigman "Wiggers" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kitchen Ceiling Pot Rack (Black - 0.9M / 2.11ft)
Kitchen Ceiling Pot Rack (Black - 0.9M / 2.11ft)
Offered by Cottage Doors, Gates and Floors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, well made & practical, 1 Nov 2014
Good, well made, practical bit of kit that is pleasing to the eye & works well for its intended purpose.I had a few problems locating the ceiling studs & resolved this by buying a Hanson's stud finder - another great bit of useful kit.

Upper Basket Wheel Kit for Zanussi Dishwasher
Upper Basket Wheel Kit for Zanussi Dishwasher
Offered by EL Lewis Home Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for the genuine article, 1 Nov 2014
These came with clips that were not needed for my machine, but once removed, they fitted fine & are working well.

1 pair of Revolutionary New Gel Massaging Liquid Insoles that actually work 1 Year Guarantee (10-11)
Offered by happy-feet

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as top brands & a lot cheaper, 1 Nov 2014
I tried a pair of these insoles to help with plantar fasciaitis. This was at a motorhome show where they were 'on offer' at £30, instead of the RRP of £34.
These insoles are practically identical & a fraction of the cost, as well as being guaranteed for a year.
I have now used them extensively & they are working well, enabling me to continue with work that entails me being on my feet for hours at a time. They are helping mediate my condition & I would recommend them to anyone with similar problems.

Winemaking Month by Month
Winemaking Month by Month
by Brian Leverett

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book for the novice, 1 Nov 2014
This a valuable resource, if like me, you enjoy foraging for seasonal ingredients for home wine making.I have had some really good results using the recipes & would recommend it to anyone considering taking up this hobby, as the book also gives comprehensive guidance on all aspects of wine making, in understandable terminology.

SKYTRONIC UNIVERSAL BATTERY TESTER
SKYTRONIC UNIVERSAL BATTERY TESTER
Offered by A-Nicetop

4.0 out of 5 stars as I thought it might stand up better to everyday use, 1 Nov 2014
This is a rudimentary, but reliable little cell tester & I bought it in preference to the digital version, as I thought it might stand up better to everyday use. Thus far it has not disappointed & for the price, I consider it good value.

7dayshop Universal Car / Vehicle / Truck / Van and Desktop Mount and Holder for Mobile Phones, GPS / PDA / PSP / Apple iPhone and iPod / MP3 / MP4 / Sat Nav (Garmin, Tom Tom GPS units), HTC, Nokia Lumia, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Moto G etc. Suction Mount and Fully Adjustable!
Offered by infinity goods

3.0 out of 5 stars Good vibrations, 22 July 2014
This works well up to a point - it tends to vibrate, so when using my phone as a sat nav it was sometimes difficult to see. I compromised by wedging the phone against the windscreen & that cured the problem.

Draper 12977 7-Piece Draper Tx-Star Offset Key Set
Draper 12977 7-Piece Draper Tx-Star Offset Key Set
Offered by Elite Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars The 'case' retainer thingy is useful, as the the keys cannot come adrift & ..., 22 July 2014
Bought these for my bike & other jobs, as these type of fastenings are becoming increasingly common. The 'case' retainer thingy is useful, as the the keys cannot come adrift & get lost at the bottom of your toolbox

HAMMER WEDGE 5PC SET
HAMMER WEDGE 5PC SET
Offered by PVR Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety for different jobs, 22 July 2014
This review is from: HAMMER WEDGE 5PC SET (DIY & Tools)
Easy to fit & saved me having to buy a new axe

MULTI PURPOSE LIGHTER" WITH SAFETY LOCK-GAS,FIRES
MULTI PURPOSE LIGHTER" WITH SAFETY LOCK-GAS,FIRES
Offered by janet16755 Price Fighter

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, 22 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin, with safety locking feature if needed.

2 x 501 W5W T10 Capless 5 SMD LED Sidelight Xenon White
2 x 501 W5W T10 Capless 5 SMD LED Sidelight Xenon White

5.0 out of 5 stars Straightforward replacements, 22 July 2014
I fitted these to my Honda scooter & they work well as daytime running lights, giving me a little more road presence. Let's see how long they last?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6