Profile for Neil Brough > Reviews

Content by Neil Brough

Neil Brough "Vonnegut Fan" (Around)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Picket Fences: Season 1 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Picket Fences: Season 1 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Nov. 2013
Why do they not relase the full 6 series of this wonderful programme? Fools! It is small town America at its absolute best.

The Cat Who Wasn't There (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)
The Cat Who Wasn't There (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife likes them., 6 Nov. 2013
The Mrs. loves this stuff and she has great taste. I may read one some days soon. For now I pass on her comments: Great read.

The Cat Who Saw Red (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)
The Cat Who Saw Red (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife, 6 Nov. 2013

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Craic, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I bought this to put on my ipad. It is great rousing sing-along stuff enthusiastically performed by a bunch of friendly drinkers.

V2/Greatest Hits
V2/Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Craic, 6 Nov. 2013
This review is from: V2/Greatest Hits (Audio CD)

The Cat Who Moved a Mountain (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)
The Cat Who Moved a Mountain (Jim Qwilleran Feline Whodunnit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not me the wife, 6 Nov. 2013
My Mrs. loves these books and has collected them all. She says they are good, clean and exciting entertainment. Buy, enjoy.

Qmate@ 4GB USB Memory Stick Keychain HQ Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone 24Hours Battery

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning, 13 Oct. 2013
This worked once, briefly, when I tried it out on the day it came. I tried to use in 6 months later and it is totally dead. I strongly advise against purchasing this piece of junk.

Amazon Kindle Micro USB Data Transfer PC Cable
Amazon Kindle Micro USB Data Transfer PC Cable
Offered by CDL Micro

5.0 out of 5 stars A cheap and good replacement, 22 Aug. 2013
The cable is a bit longer than the original which suits me fine. It works well and will continue to do so for all time.

TeckNet X300 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Entertainment Keyboard(UK keyboard layout) and Mouse Combo for Desktop With Water-Resistant Keyboard Design
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Technet is the greatest., 11 Aug. 2013
I find the keyboard and mouse combination that I bought from Tecknet to be very high quality and almost unbelievable value. They are both ergonomically good and very sparing of their batteries.
I am keeping an eye on Tecknet to see if they branch into other areas such as routers. Highly recommend their products.

Focus
Focus
by Arthur Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Focus (Paperback)
A very poorly written,predictable, piece of written garbage. Avoid like the plague. Why this was ever published is a mystery to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7