Profile for Mr. W. P. Maxwell > Reviews

Content by Mr. W. P. Maxwell

Mr. W. P. Maxwell (Bourne, Lincolnshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Adult Fox Fancy Dress Costume
Adult Fox Fancy Dress Costume
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than a onesy -real deal, 29 Mar. 2015
Love it, I have used it twice now. Feels like it should be used for a pantomime. The head feels padded, it does feel a bit like wearing a crash helmet and you do loose some of your peripheral vision to the sides so I would admit you possibly wont be wearing it all night, good for initial impressions on other party members. My nephew liked it, made his day.

Won't Look Back (Radio Edit)
Won't Look Back (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars TUNE, 14 Sept. 2014
Duke Durmont cant do no wrong, loving it.

Ice Ice Baby
Ice Ice Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars TUNE, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ice Ice Baby (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this classic to be playing in the background of my Ice bucket challenge. (Then forgot to press play). ha

Fire Brigade FB Keys Set of 9
Fire Brigade FB Keys Set of 9
Offered by WALO

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRE BRIGADE KEYS, 14 Sept. 2014
Found delivery to be fast in my experience and so far so good, I use the FB2 key for service cupboards but yet to try the others out, seem fine so far.

SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE S5830 - DARK PURPLE LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & MINI TOUCH STYLUS PEN FROM GB ONLINE SALES
Offered by Nebula-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat., 16 April 2014
Works great, saves my work phone getting scuffed, little magnet clip stops it flapping open, has little compartments for business cards, (wouldnt risk magnetic strip cards near phone). all good.

TECHGEAR® **PACK OF 3** - HTC WILDFIRE Screen Protector with cleaning cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS FINE., 16 April 2014
CLEANED SCREEN, APPLIED, WORKS WELL, MY LAST ONE LASTED ABOUT 2YRS AND JUST REPLACED IT, SHOULD LAST OUT THE REST OF THE PHONES LIFE SPAN NOW.

OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
OASIS Water Purification (50) Tablets
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Back up drinking water, 12 Mar. 2014
Recently this year 2014 there was floods everywhere so I decided to buy these as a keep sake in case I end up having to drink river water. They come in flat bubble wrap envelope - out of the packet but comes with instructions and paper work. (ease of posting through letter box).

Camelion AG 4 LR 66 1.5 V Alkaline Button Cell Battery (Pack of 10)
Camelion AG 4 LR 66 1.5 V Alkaline Button Cell Battery (Pack of 10)
Offered by Beaky Trading (UK VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 Mar. 2014
I got a small clock from Luxembourg and these batteries got it working again. Plus got spare for future replacements when required.

2015 illustrated memo calendar
2015 illustrated memo calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, useful, 25 Jan. 2014
This is a good price for what is a useful dual functional calendar, nice to be able to make notes that you can rub off afterwards and then have your permanent notes written in the boxes.

BlueRigger Active Extension / Repeater Cable A Male to A Female 10 Meters (1OM) USB 2.0
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of length, 25 Jan. 2014
I live in a village, I use phone dongle internet so I don't have to cough up for line rental. I find when I am downstairs I have little or no signal and all the signal is upstairs, I have ran this cable up to my upstairs room where signal strength is good and plug it in to my laptop downstairs, has vastly improved my (phone signal) internet speeds.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5