Profile for graham powell > Reviews

Content by graham powell

graham powell

On the Origin of Species By Means of Natural Selection, or, the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life

4.0 out of 5 stars my choice, 8 Dec 2013
I downloaded this to the my Kindle, I found it a vey interesting read. I gave it 4 stars as I liked it, and would recommend it to anyone who likes this sort of thing, there was nothing really I didn't like about it.

UFO Investigations Manual: UFO Investigations from 1892 to the Present Day (Haynes Manual)
by Nigel Watson
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ufo review, 8 Dec 2013
I chose 5 stars for this book as the content is very informative, and is ideal for anyone interested in the subject, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to know more about ufos.

Regan - The original Armchair Cinema pilot for The Sweeney [Blu-ray]
Regan - The original Armchair Cinema pilot for The Sweeney [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ John Thaw
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars goo dvd, 8 Dec 2013
I chose 5 star for this DVD as I am a big fan of the Sweeney In the 1970s, I would recommend this to anyone who likes fast pace action scenes and good storylines.

There was nothing about this DVD I didn't like.

The Red Arrows [DVD]
The Red Arrows [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Lanham
Offered by specialinterests
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Red Arrows [DVD] (Paperback)
As I brought this item as a Christmas gift, I could not review the content. Why I chose 4 stars is because I like the Presentation box.