Profile for Anemone > Reviews

Anemone

Cooking with Tinned Fish
Cooking with Tinned Fish
by Bart van Olphen

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a great book with lots of ideas for using all sorts ..., 17 Feb. 2016
I bought this book because I want to eat more oily fish and it's easier to do so with storecupboard tins. It's a great book with lots of ideas for using all sorts of tinned fish.

JAMIE OLIVER JME LASAGNE DISH TERRACOTTA
JAMIE OLIVER JME LASAGNE DISH TERRACOTTA
Offered by Inspired Cookware

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't used it yet but it looks great. My only disappointment is that it didn't come ..., 17 Feb. 2016
I haven't used it yet but it looks great. My only disappointment is that it didn't come with any instructions at all and I have a feeling that a terracotta dish needs 'treating' before using. I will have to do some research before using it.

México20: New Voices, Old Traditions
México20: New Voices, Old Traditions
by Various

2.0 out of 5 stars Modern Mexico, 26 Nov. 2015
These stories are very difficult to follow. I thought they would be more steeped in Mexican lore and culture. Instead, they are very abstract and contemporary.

Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml
Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Adds texture, 26 Nov. 2015
I didn't know this shampoo was designed for men. I was looking for a thickening shampoo. I like it as it gives my fine grey hair more body and texture and so I am now using it regularly.

Modern Fashion Satchel Bag - A4 size use Uni, College and Work - Blue
Modern Fashion Satchel Bag - A4 size use Uni, College and Work - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The magnetic studs are a great feature because you just flip it open to reach ..., 13 Jan. 2015
I have it in red. It is really lovely. The magnetic studs are a great feature because you just flip it open to reach your Tube pass. It is lined in a nice fabric and has useful pockets inside and one zipped pocket. It's a very good price too. The red is a gorgeous colour but I see the other colours are great looking too…

GPO Memphis Turntable 4-in-1 Music Centre with CD and FM Radio - Red
GPO Memphis Turntable 4-in-1 Music Centre with CD and FM Radio - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane!, 13 Sept. 2014
I am so thrilled with this. I have kept a selection of 78s, 45s and 33s for decades. And now I can play them again… I haven't tried the CD or MP3 part, but I am having fun going down memory lane with the records I treasure from teenage years! I have had no problem so far with background noise (which I have seen worries others)… and the retro style is such fun!

Village Buildings Of Britain Handbook
Village Buildings Of Britain Handbook
by Matthew Rice

2.0 out of 5 stars Mind the gap here, 26 Jun. 2014
I am very sad to see no village buildings from Derbyshire in this book… there are so many beautiful buildings in that county.

Weekend Baking
Weekend Baking
by Sarah Randell

5.0 out of 5 stars Bake it easy, 21 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Weekend Baking (Hardcover)
This is from the woman who can cook beautifully on two rings (she also dreamed up the recipes for Camper Van Cookbook this summer), so you can be sure she'll have success when she has a whole oven to work with. If you're after easy, scrumptious bakes, a relaxed approach and assurance that your cakes will rise (if they're meant to!) and give you great results - go order a copy and bake a cake as soon as you can.