Profile for Mrs. M. Halpin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Girl in the Spider's Web: Continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series
The Girl in the Spider's Web: Continuing Stieg Larsson's Millennium Series
by David Lagercrantz

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful read. Couldn't put this book down, 19 Jun. 2016
Another wonderful read. Couldn't put this book down. On edge the whole time . I had a horrible feeling that this was going to be the end of Lisbeth Salander but delighted but as I continues toI read this book, realised that she was still using her stills to defeat her bad and dangerous enemies. Good to read that she and Blomkvist remain good friends.

[(Mary's Way of the Cross)] [By (author) Richard G. Forey] published on (January, 1986)
by Richard G. Forey

5.0 out of 5 stars However delighted to say it is just the same wonderful reflections ..., 19 Jun. 2016
I have a copy of this book from 1997 and was a little concerned this this one would be different. However delighted to say it is just the same wonderful reflections of a Mother watching her son suffering. I never fail to cry using this book when praying the Stations of the Cross. Having sons of my own I doubt I could be as strong at Mary the mother of Jesus.

The Love Knot
The Love Knot
by Elizabeth Chadwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2016
This review is from: The Love Knot (Paperback)
Thoroughly enjoyed this book.

The Innocent
The Innocent
by Harlan Coben

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 May 2016
This review is from: The Innocent (Paperback)
Great plot. Couldn't put this book down. Good and unexpected conclusion.

Traidcraft Everyday Fairtrade One Cup 440 Teabags
Traidcraft Everyday Fairtrade One Cup 440 Teabags

5.0 out of 5 stars My parish church supports Fairtrade good and I purchased two packets of the tea bags ..., 3 May 2016
My parish church supports Fairtrade good and I purchased two packets of the tea bags to use at our weekly meetings. They have gone down a treat. Everyone has made very positive comments on the flavour and quality of the tea . I was finding is very difficult to purchase Fairtrade tea bags locally in the shops and decided to try Amazon. Was so pleased that I did.

Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4134B
Sekonda Ladies Expanding Bracelet Watch 4134B
Offered by Discount Watches UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this watch very much, 3 May 2016
Like this watch very much. Eyes have gone dim with age but must admit with the face of the watch a very bright white and the numerals a very deep black I find is so easy to read the time- even without glasses. The gold tone of the watch and bracelet give it a very elegant and expensive appearance. Up to now is keeping perfect time.

Liverpool Then and Now (Then & Now)
Liverpool Then and Now (Then & Now)
by Mike Royden

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these books one for each of my brothers-in-law who enjoyed them very much, 3 May 2016
Bought two of these books one for each of my brothers-in-law who enjoyed them very much. My husband, now deceased, and his brothers where born and raised in the Great Howard Street area. between 1928-1934 The family moved to Seaforth approximately 1939 and their father worked on the Docks as did the elder brother. The pictures and stories in this book evoked some very special and happy childhood memories for them both. I feel is was for them a walk back to their childhood. By todays standards some of the houses appear of very poor standard but I am assured there was a lot of happiness, laughter and joy experienced by the families. Was delighted to see and recognise Balfe Street in Seaforth were my husband and I had our first home when we married in 1962.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K15027757 Monkey Brown
Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet K15027757 Monkey Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great wallet. Plenty of room to take cards and ..., 12 July 2015
This is a great wallet.Plenty of room to take cards and secure purse for money. Have a lot of Kipling bags, purses etc and this is one of the best I have purchased. Excellent design and great value for money. .

Lamentation (The Shardlake Series)
Lamentation (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

5.0 out of 5 stars I ove this author especially his novels about Matthew Shardlake ..., 19 April 2015
I ove this author especially his novels about Matthew Shardlake. Have read most of this series and this latest was outstanding.

Shreds Sugar and Spice Classic Union Jack Cotton Apron
Shreds Sugar and Spice Classic Union Jack Cotton Apron

5.0 out of 5 stars This is for a young mother who is going to ..., 19 April 2015
This is for a young mother who is going to Canada with her family for two years and I wanted to give her something very British that she would use every day. Well it goes without saying a "pinny" would be in use day after day and this would, hopefully, remind her of home.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4